Major League Soccer and the Home Depot Announce Multi-Year Partnership Renewal
May 30, 2023 - Major League Soccer (MLS) News Release
NEW YORK - The Home Depot and Major League Soccer (MLS) announced today a multi-year extension of their partnership. Under the multi-faceted agreement, The Home Depot will continue as the League's Official Home Improvement Retailer.
Through this renewed agreement, the two organizations will continue their combined efforts to connect with new and emerging fan segments as the sport of soccer continues to grow across North America. Together, MLS and The Home Depot will create unique experiences for fans and customers to celebrate the sport.
"The Home Depot continues to be an invaluable ally and Major League Soccer couldn't be prouder to announce an extension of our partnership," said Jen Cramer, MLS EVP of Partnership Marketing. "The Home Depot's longtime commitment to the sport has always allowed fans to engage with MLS through unique experiences and activations. We look forward to collaborating with The Home Depot for many years in connecting with consumers and soccer fans on a deeper level."
Through this exclusive, multi-year partnership renewal, The Home Depot will be granted the platform to provide brand storytelling in a relevant way to this fan base by holding activations on a national level throughout the year, and at major MLS events. The Home Depot and MLS partnership dates back to 2008, and as part of this agreement The Home Depot will continue to empower the doer in every fan through passion and inspiration.
"The Home Depot is extremely proud to extend our partnership with Major League Soccer and continue to grow together, as we have for the last 15 years," said Heather Dade-Themelis, The Home Depot's senior manager of sports marketing. "As we witness this 28th season of MLS, we remain committed to the future of soccer in North America, and we are excited to show our support to its amazing fans and our loyal customers."
This announcement arrives during a period of tremendous momentum behind the sport of soccer in North America, as MLS' 28th season is underway, the highly anticipated 2023 Leagues Cup will take place from July 21 to August 19 and as the 2026 World Cup hosted by the U.S., Canada and Mexico approaches.
To learn more about MLS and The Home Depot's partnership, visit MLSsoccer.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 30, 2023
- Minnesota United at Austin FC Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Sporting KC Hosts FC Dallas on Wednesday - Sporting Kansas City
- LA Galaxy Parts Ways with President Chris Klein - LA Galaxy
- Colorado Rapids Call up Two Players on Short-Term Agreements - Colorado Rapids
- Sounders FC Announces Special Event Details Surrounding Saturday's Exciting Doubleheader Experience - Seattle Sounders FC
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- U.S. Men's National Team to Host High-Profile Friendly against Ghana at GEODIS Park on October 17 - Nashville SC
- Revolution Visit Atlanta United FC on Wednesday - New England Revolution
- Nashville SC Update - Nashville SC
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. New England Revolution - Atlanta United FC
- Hablando Con Dénis Bouanaga: "It's a Great Opportunity to Add Another Entry on the Club's Roll of Honor, and I Really Hope That We Will Do It.Ã¢ÂÂ - MLS
- Houston Dynamo FC Open Three-Game Road Trip in Vancouver - Houston Dynamo FC
- Former Orlando City Captain Nani to Return to Exploria Stadium for the Beautiful Game - Orlando City SC
- Colorado Rapids Call up Three Players on Short-Term Agreements - Colorado Rapids
- Real Salt Lake Welcomes LA Galaxy to Utah Seeking Home Momentum - Real Salt Lake
- Momentum Solar Named Official Residential Solar Partner of the New York Red Bulls - New York Red Bulls
- The Pitch (Matchdays 16 & 17): Top Things to Watch in MLS this Week - MLS
- Major League Soccer and the Home Depot Announce Multi-Year Partnership Renewal - MLS
- Minnesota United Loans Forward Patrick Weah to FC Tulsa - Minnesota United FC
- New York Finishes Two-Match Road Stand with Matchup against Inter Miami CF on Wednesday Night - New York Red Bulls
- Four NYCFC Players Selected for USYNT - New York City FC
- Preview: FC Cincinnati Travel to Yankee Stadium to Face New York City FC in Midweek Matchup - FC Cincinnati
- Columbus Crew, JPMorgan Chase Launch Partnership, Chase Plaza at Lower.com Field - Columbus Crew SC
- Dig Deep: Ingredients of the Match - Charlotte FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.