Loudoun United FC Suspend Activities for 10 Days
Loudoun United FC have today announced that all club activities have been suspended for ten (10) days effective Sunday, September 12 due to health and safety protocols related to COVID-19.
As a result, the USL Championship match between Loudoun United FC and Hartford Athletic scheduled for Saturday, September 18 at Segra Field has been postponed. The contest has been rescheduled for Wednesday, October 13 at 7:00 p.m. EST.
To accommodate the rescheduled date for the contest, the game between Hartford Athletic and Loudoun United FC at Dillon Stadium previously scheduled for Friday, October 15 will now be played on Saturday, October 16, with kickoff remaining at 7 p.m. ET.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 14, 2021
- Late Goal by Forward Gordon Wild Can't Offset Offensive Barrage by Fire FC - Indy Eleven
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Month: Super Fritz & Friends Fund Supports Children and Their Families at UC Davis - Sacramento Republic FC
- USL Statement: COVID-19 Test Results: September 14, 2021 - USL
- Around the Leagues: Flipped Scripts Make for Dramatic Weekend - Sacramento Republic FC
- Battery in Playoff Hunt on the Road against Atlanta - Charleston Battery
- Loudoun United FC Suspend Activities for 10 Days - Loudoun United FC
- United Soccer League Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month - USL
- Real Monarchs Add Forward Yekeson Subah from RSL Academy - Real Monarchs SLC
- Aodhan Quinn Named to USL Team of the Week - Phoenix Rising FC
- Fabien Garcia Selected for USL Team of the Week - Austin Bold FC
- Athletic Return Home for Must-Win Match against Real Monarchs - Hartford Athletic
- Elijah Martin Named to USL Championship Team of the Week - San Diego Loyal
- Real Monarchs Visit Hartford Athletic in First-Ever Matchup - Real Monarchs SLC
- Tampa Bay Rowdies' Yann Ekra voted Player of the Week after two goals, two assists vs. Red Bulls II - USL
- Lights FC Announce 1st Annual Cornhole Tournament - Las Vegas Lights FC
- FC Tulsa Announces 918 Day Specials for Saturday's Match against Austin Bold FC - FC Tulsa
- Match Preview: ATL UTD 2 vs. Charleston Battery - Atlanta United 2
- El Paso Locomotive Announces Replica White Jersey Giveaway - El Paso Locomotive FC
- Indy Eleven and Defender Nedeljko Malić Mutually Agree to Terminate Contract with Club - Indy Eleven
- Jeff Larentowicz to Join ATL UTD 2 Broadcast for Two Upcoming Matches - Atlanta United 2
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Loudoun United FC Stories
- Loudoun United FC Suspend Activities for 10 Days
- Loudoun United FC Lose 5-0 on the Road to Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Loudoun United FC Lose 5-0 at Home to Charlotte Independence
- Loudoun United FC Draw 1-1 Away to Rio Grande Valley FC
- Loudoun United FC Lose 2-0 against Tampa Bay Rowdies at Home