FC Tulsa Announces 918 Day Specials for Saturday's Match against Austin Bold FC
TULSA - FC Tulsa is ready to celebrate the 9-1-8! With a home match on 918 Day this Saturday night at ONEOK Field against Austin Bold FC, FC Tulsa is launching ticket and merch specials, paying homage to Tulsa's area code and will have a big Fireworks Show after the match for all fans in attendance.
Starting today, Endline tickets to FC Tulsa's match against Austin Bold FC, which normally sell for $20, are available for just $9.18, an over 50% OFF offer. These seats place fans directly behind the north goal to encourage the FC Tulsa defense or rattle the Austin backline and keeper. It's a fantastic view of the best pro sports experience for fans in Tulsa. The tickets will also get all fans access to the postmatch Fireworks Show.
To gear up on matchday and make it easier to rep the 9-1-8, FC Tulsa will mark all merchandise down 9.18% on Saturday, September 18 at the Team Shop, located at 1155 S. Elgin Ave., the Online Shop and at all matchday merch locations at ONEOK Field.
"Part of our mission in running a premier pro sports franchise in Tulsa is making our product accessible and affordable to all sports fans in Tulsa," said FC Tulsa president James Cannon. "Saturday is a fantastic opportunity to come together and celebrate who we are as a city and the progress that Tulsa is making each and every day. What better place to do that than right in the heart of downtown at ONEOK Field, cheering on FC Tulsa to another home victory."
Fans can get their special 918 Day tickets to Saturday night's match now by following this link. FC Tulsa is unbeaten in its last six matches and has won six of its last eight matches dating back to August 7. No team in the USL Championship has earned more points than FC Tulsa since that date. Kickoff for Saturday night's match is scheduled for 7 p.m. CT.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 14, 2021
- Late Goal by Forward Gordon Wild Can't Offset Offensive Barrage by Fire FC - Indy Eleven
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Month: Super Fritz & Friends Fund Supports Children and Their Families at UC Davis - Sacramento Republic FC
- USL Statement: COVID-19 Test Results: September 14, 2021 - USL
- Around the Leagues: Flipped Scripts Make for Dramatic Weekend - Sacramento Republic FC
- Battery in Playoff Hunt on the Road against Atlanta - Charleston Battery
- Loudoun United FC Suspend Activities for 10 Days - Loudoun United FC
- United Soccer League Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month - USL
- Real Monarchs Add Forward Yekeson Subah from RSL Academy - Real Monarchs SLC
- Aodhan Quinn Named to USL Team of the Week - Phoenix Rising FC
- Fabien Garcia Selected for USL Team of the Week - Austin Bold FC
- Athletic Return Home for Must-Win Match against Real Monarchs - Hartford Athletic
- Elijah Martin Named to USL Championship Team of the Week - San Diego Loyal
- Real Monarchs Visit Hartford Athletic in First-Ever Matchup - Real Monarchs SLC
- Tampa Bay Rowdies' Yann Ekra voted Player of the Week after two goals, two assists vs. Red Bulls II - USL
- Lights FC Announce 1st Annual Cornhole Tournament - Las Vegas Lights FC
- FC Tulsa Announces 918 Day Specials for Saturday's Match against Austin Bold FC - FC Tulsa
- Match Preview: ATL UTD 2 vs. Charleston Battery - Atlanta United 2
- El Paso Locomotive Announces Replica White Jersey Giveaway - El Paso Locomotive FC
- Indy Eleven and Defender Nedeljko Malić Mutually Agree to Terminate Contract with Club - Indy Eleven
- Jeff Larentowicz to Join ATL UTD 2 Broadcast for Two Upcoming Matches - Atlanta United 2
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Tulsa Stories
- Preview: FC Tulsa at San Antonio FC, Saturday, October 16, 7:30 p.m.
- FC Tulsa to Hold College Night at ONEOK Field on Wednesday, October 20
- OPSM Pro Combine Headed to Tulsa in December
- FC Tulsa Falls to El Paso
- Preview: FC Tulsa vs. El Paso Locomotive FC, Saturday, 7 p.m. CT, ONEOK Field