Lexington Legends to Host Barstool Sports Rough N' Rowdy 5
WHITAKER BANK BALLPARK (Lexington, KY) - In partnership with Barstool Sports, the Lexington Legends are thrilled to announce they will be hosting the popular Rough N' Rowdy Brawl at Whitaker Bank Ballpark on Friday, October 5 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets will go on sale Sunday, August 5 at 10 a.m. and can be purchased at www.lexingtonlegends.com.
"Rough N' Rowdy 5 will take place on Friday, October 5 at Whitaker Bank Ballpark in Lexington, Kentucky a.k.a. the Horse Racing Capital of the World. More than 30 Bluegrass beatdowns? You don't want to miss this Thoroughbred showdown! Fans can pre-order RnR5 Pay-Per-View starting August 5 to lock in our early bird discount. We will be streaming live worldwide and commercial-free!" said Chris Smith, founder of Rough N' Rowdy.
Rough N' Rowdy pits amateur fighters against each other, with signups open to the public. People signing up for the street boxing contest will fight three one-minute rounds wearing 16-ounce gloves and headgear. Ring girls and fighters can sign up online at www.boxingcontest.com.
"We are so pumped to be the first outdoor and first Minor League Baseball stadium to host Rough N Rowdy. This event will bring people from all over the country to Whitaker Bank Ballpark for a night full of fun and entertainment!" said Legends President/CEO Andy Shea.
Ticket options start as low as $24 for Field General Admission. Fans can have a front row seat to the action with VIP Ringside seats for $100. Seating bowl tickets for the Upper Level will be $29 and the Lower Level price is $34. For information on a suite for the night, please contact Colin Dodd at (859) 422-7841.
Whitaker Bank Ballpark has played host to such events as TNA Wrestling, Amatuer MMA, among many others. Tickets for the event go on sale Sunday, August 5 at 10 a.m. and can be purchased at www.lexingtonlegends.com or at the Box Office at Whitaker Bank Ballpark.
The Legends, a Class A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals and member of the South Atlantic League, play all home games at Whitaker Bank Ballpark in Lexington, Kentucky. For ticket information, call (859) 422-7867 or visit LexingtonLegends.com.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from August 1, 2018
- Drive Drop a Pair to Tourists on Wednesday - Greenville Drive
- Schilling Spearheads Shutout as Tourists Take Two - Asheville Tourists
- Comeback Claws Strike Again - Lakewood Scores Three in Eighth, Tops Delmarva 7-5 for Sixth Straight Win - Lakewood BlueClaws
- Moreno's Mid-Game Spark Keys Columbia Win - Columbia Fireflies
- Cubilete's Quality Start Spoiled in 3-1 Loss to Columbia - West Virginia Power
- GreenJackets Lap Intimidators - Augusta GreenJackets
- West Virginia Power: Promotional Notes (August 2-5) - West Virginia Power
- Hall Garners Pitcher of the Month Award - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Fireflies Game Notes: August 1 vs. West Virginia (Game 105) - Columbia Fireflies
- Suns Walk-Off Legends in Tenth - Hagerstown Suns
- West Virginia Power: Game Notes (August 1) - West Virginia Power
- Crawdads Finish Sweep of Charleston - Hickory Crawdads
- Yajure Solid Again as Crawdads' Pair Enough to Sweep RiverDogs - Charleston RiverDogs
- Lexington Legends Drop Series to Hagerstown Suns - Lexington Legends
- GreenJackets, SRP Federal Credit Union & WOW Internet, Cable & Phone to Host Back to School Drive - Augusta GreenJackets
- Shorebirds Present Donation to Operation We Care - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Today's Doubleheader Canceled - Rome Braves
- Lexington Legends to Host Barstool Sports Rough N' Rowdy 5 - Lexington Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lexington Legends Stories
- Legends Clinch Back-To-Back South Atlantic League Championships with Late Inning Theatrics
- Hickory Hands Lexington First Playoff Loss
- Legends Headed Back to SAL Championship Series
- Lexington's Emma Tiedemann Named SAL Media Relations Director of the Year
- Lexington Powers Down West Virginia with Doubleheader Sweep