LAFC Hosts Houston Dynamo in Western Conference Final Tomorrow, Saturday, December 2 at BMO Stadium
The defending MLS Cup Champions LAFC face the Houston Dynamo in the Western Conference Final of the Audi 2023 MLS Cup Playoffs on Saturday, Dec. 2 at BMO Stadium at 6:30 P.M. PT. The match will be broadcast on MLS Season Pass on Apple TV, 710 am ESPN Los Angeles, ESPN LA app, and 980 AM La Mera Mera (ESP).
Saturday's contest features the first-ever playoff meeting between LAFC and Houston. The Black & Gold host the Western Conference Final for a second-consecutive year, and the third time in Club history since joining the league in 2018.
NEWS & NOTES:
LAFC hosts the Western Conference Final for a second year in a row, and the third time in Club history since joining the league in 2018.
Saturday's contest is the first-ever post-season meeting between LAFC and Houston and the third meeting of 2023. In the two regular season matches, Houston defeated LAFC 1-0 on June 14 at BMO Stadium and 4-0 on June 10 at Shell Energy Stadium.
Déns Bouanga has scored 10 goals in his last six MLS matches across all competitions, scoring at least once in each match. He is the seventh player in MLS history to score at least 10 times in a span of six matches.
According to Transfermarkt.us - as of Nov. 26 - Denis Bouanga is the fourth-leading scorer in the world among all players across all club competitions in 2023. His 37 goals is tied with Kylian Mbappe and trails Harry Kane by only three. (Excluding International Appearances)
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 1, 2023
- Houston Dynamo FC Face LAFC on Saturday for Place in MLS Cup - Houston Dynamo FC
- Whitecaps FC Roster Update in Advance of MLS Deadline to Exercise Player Contract Options - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Minnesota United 2023 End of Season Roster Decisions - Minnesota United FC
- Earthquakes Announce Roster Moves Ahead of 2024 MLS Season - San Jose Earthquakes
- LAFC Hosts Houston Dynamo in Western Conference Final Tomorrow, Saturday, December 2 at BMO Stadium - Los Angeles FC
- Austin FC Exercises Contract Option for Defender Hector Jimenez - Austin FC
- Sporting KC Announces Roster Moves - Sporting Kansas City
- FC Cincinnati Renew Rivalry in All-Ohio Eastern Conference Finals Match with Columbus Crew - FC Cincinnati
- Real Salt Lake Announces Front Office & Technical Staff Changes - Real Salt Lake
- Inter Miami CF Academy Set to Compete at MLS NEXT Fest 2023 - Inter Miami CF
- Philadelphia Union Sign Midfielder Jesus Bueno to New Contract - Philadelphia Union
- LA Galaxy Academy U-15s, U-17s to Compete at MLS NEXT Fest 2023 - LA Galaxy
- D.C. United Announce 2023 Roster Decisions - D.C. United
- Over 350 of the U.S. and Canada's Top Youth Soccer Teams to Compete at MLS NEXT Fest 2023 - MLS
- Minnesota United, DJ Taylor Pen New Contract - Minnesota United FC
- New York Red Bulls Announce 2023 End of Year Roster Decisions - New York Red Bulls
- CF Montréal Exercises Options on Four Players for the 2024 Season - Club de Foot Montreal
- Contract Extension Announced for Forward Sunusi Ibrahim - Club de Foot Montreal
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC Drops 3-0 Decision to Real Salt Lake in Snowstorm
- LAFC Travels to Face Real Salt Lake at America First Field on Saturday, March 2
- LAFC Joins MLS & NEXT PRO Entries Competing in 2024 US Open Cup
- LAFC Sets MLS Record with Seventh Straight Season-Opening Win in 2-1 Victory over Seattle Sounders
- Lorenzo Dellavalle Injury Update