Knicks Acquire Quinton Rose from Available Player Pool
WHITE PLAINS, NY - The Westchester Knicks, the official NBA G League affiliate of the New York Knicks, announced the acquisition of Quinton Rose from the Available Player Pool Thursday evening. Rose's signing completes Westchester's roster following the departure of Myles Powell, who left the single site.
Rose, 6'8 195, went undrafted in the 2020 NBA Draft but signed an Exhibit 10 deal with the Sacramento Kings. In part to Stockton's nonattendance during this G League single site condensed season, Rose entered the Available Player Pool.
Rose was a four-year standout at Temple University from 2016-20 where he averaged 14.4 points, 2.5 assists, 4.3 rebounds and 1.8 steals through 129 games, 102 starts. He amassed 1,860 points with the Owls which slotted him sixth all-time in the program's history. The guard is also seventh all-time picking up 231 steals over his career. He also became the ACC's all-time leading scorer and the all-time steals leader as a senior.
Rose will wear no. 25.
Today, Westchester faces Agua Caliente at 7:30 PM ET.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 4, 2021
- Clippers Survive Knicks' Late Rally - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Vipers Outscore Ignite, Keep Playoff Run Alive - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Knicks Acquire Quinton Rose from Available Player Pool - Westchester Knicks
- Wolves Can't Overcome Early Lead by Raptors 905 - Iowa Wolves
- Hustle Can't Overcome Poor Shooting Effort in Loss to Nets - Memphis Hustle
- Charge Squash Mad Ants - Canton Charge
- Mad Ants Comeback Attempt Falls Short against Canton - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Magic Defeat Stars to Win Fourth Straight - Lakeland Magic
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Westchester Knicks Stories
- Jared Harper Named to 2021 All-NBA G League First Team
- Knicks End Season on High Note Beating League-Leading Erie, 130-124
- Valiant Effort Down the Stretch by Knicks But Clippers Prevail
- Knicks Acquire Quinton Rose from Available Player Pool
- Knicks Make Things Interesting in Waning Time But Fall by Six