Kevin Murphy Returns to Stampede
Boise, Idaho (February 19, 2015) - The Stampede has reacquired guard Kevin Murphy after a short stint in China. Murphy will wear number 17 and be available Saturday night when Idaho hosts the Bakersfield Jam.
Murphy (6-5, 185, Tennessee Tech) appeared in 15 games this season, averaging 23.2 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.1 assists and 1.1 steals in 35.9 minutes per game. The Atlanta native first joined the Stampede in January, 2014 and led the NBA D-League in scoring last season with 25.5 points per game.
The Stampede will host Military Appreciation Night this Saturday at 7 p.m. at CenturyLink Arena.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 19, 2015
- Vipers Steam Red Claws 110-95 - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Drive Use Late Run to Beat Mad Ants - Grand Rapids Drive
- Kevin Murphy Returns to Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- Legends Acquire Returning Player Rights, Future 2nd Round Pick in Trade with Westchester - Texas Legends
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Doron Lamb - Westchester Knicks
- Santa Cruz's James Michael McAdoo Earns Gatorade Call-Up to Golden State - G League
- Warriors Sign James Michael McAdoo for Remainder of the Season - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Mad Ants Make Roster Moves - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Memphis Grizzlies Sign JaMychal Green to Second 10-Day Contract - Austin Spurs
- Austin Spurs to Host First Responders Night on March 1 - Austin Spurs
- Rockets Assign Capela and Johnson to NBA D-League's Rio Grande Valley Vipers - G League
- Spurs Spoil Cooley's Night - Idaho Stampede
- Legends Fall in Final Seconds to Warriors - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.