Westchester Knicks Acquire Doron Lamb
WHITE PLAINS, February 19, 2015 - The Westchester Knicks, the official NBA Development League affiliate of the New York Knickerbockers, announced today they have acquired guard Doron Lamb and a 2015 sixth round draft pick from the Texas Legends in exchange for the Idaho Stampede's 2015 2nd round pick and the returning player rights to Luke Harangody and Jeff Adrien. The trade is pending successful completion of physicals.
Lamb, 6-4, 210 pounds out of the University of Kentucky, was originally selected 42nd overall by the Milwaukee Bucks in the 2012 NBA Draft. Lamb has appeared in 100 career NBA games with the Bucks and the Orlando Magic. In 21 games for the Texas Legends this season, Lamb has averaged 16.5 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 2.9 assists in 32.7 minutes of play.
Luke Harangody and Jeff Adrien were originally selected by the Westchester Knicks in the NBA D-League Expansion Draft on September 2, 2014 to comprise Westchester's 2014-15 Returning Player List.
The Westchester Knicks return home to the Westchester County Center for back-to-back games this weekend. The team will take on the Fort Wayne Mad Ants on Friday, Feb. 20 at 7:00 p.m. and will host 'Healthy Heart Screenings' together with White Plains Hospital as part of American Heart Month. The Westchester Knicks will then face the Maine Red Claws on Saturday, Feb. 21 at 7:00 p.m. with a Black History Month celebration that will include special shooting shirts and appearances from local community leaders.
Tickets for the Westchester Knicks are on sale now at Ticketmaster outlets and the Westchester County Center Box Office and start at $10. For information on season tickets and partial plans, visit WestchesterKnicks.com or call (914) 559-6889. Fans can stay up-to-date on team news by following the team at: @wcknicks on Twitter and on Facebook at facebook.com/wcknicks.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 19, 2015
- Vipers Steam Red Claws 110-95 - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Drive Use Late Run to Beat Mad Ants - Grand Rapids Drive
- Kevin Murphy Returns to Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- Legends Acquire Returning Player Rights, Future 2nd Round Pick in Trade with Westchester - Texas Legends
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Doron Lamb - Westchester Knicks
- Santa Cruz's James Michael McAdoo Earns Gatorade Call-Up to Golden State - G League
- Warriors Sign James Michael McAdoo for Remainder of the Season - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Mad Ants Make Roster Moves - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Memphis Grizzlies Sign JaMychal Green to Second 10-Day Contract - Austin Spurs
- Austin Spurs to Host First Responders Night on March 1 - Austin Spurs
- Rockets Assign Capela and Johnson to NBA D-League's Rio Grande Valley Vipers - G League
- Spurs Spoil Cooley's Night - Idaho Stampede
- Legends Fall in Final Seconds to Warriors - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Westchester Knicks Stories
- Westchester Knicks 2018-19 Schedule Announced
- Westchester Knicks Eliminated from Playoff Contention with Loss to Reigning Champion Raptors 905
- Mike Miller Named NBA G League Coach of the Year
- Nigel Hayes Returns to Westchester Knicks
- Westchester Knicks to Host 2018 NBA G League Conference Semifinals as Top Seed in Eastern Conference on April 2