Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp Statement in Regards to Mayor Curry Suspending Events at City Venues
Please see the following statement from the Jumbo Shrimp in regards to Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry suspending events at all city venues, resulting in the postponement of Frozen 2 Family Movie Night, originally scheduled for March 21:
"The Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp fully support Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry's decision to suspend events at all city venues to help combat the spread of COVID-19. Based on this announcement, the Jumbo Shrimp have postponed their Frozen 2 Family Movie Night, scheduled for March 21, at 121 Financial Ballpark. It will be rescheduled at a later date. The health, safety and well-being of our fans and staff continue to be our top priority as we continue to monitor this evolving situation."
• Discuss this story on the Southern League message board...
Southern League Stories from March 13, 2020
- Important Update on the 2020 Season - Pensacola Blue Wahoos
- Blue Wahoos Dedicate $25,000 to Game Day Employees - Pensacola Blue Wahoos
- A Message from Jumbo Shrimp Owner Ken Babby - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Studer's Blue Wahoos Challenge Tournament Canceled - Pensacola Blue Wahoos
- Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp Statement in Regards to Mayor Curry Suspending Events at City Venues - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Generals Official Statement on Coronavirus - Jackson Generals
- Silver Smokies Kickoff Party Postponed - Tennessee Smokies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp Stories
- Fans to Take Cuts for June 6 Swing for Your Swag at 121 Financial Ballpark
- Affordable Family Fun Returns with May 30 Family Movie Night
- Scampi's Kitchen Offers Fans Memorial Day Weekend Food Delivery
- Start of Jumbo Shrimp Season Postponed Until at Least June 15
- Fans Invited to Nominate Community MVPs Through Jumbo Shrimp MVP Program