Jack Murphy Joins Lansing as Joe Bowen Placed on TIA
LANSING, Mich. - The Lansing Lugnuts, in conjunction with the Toronto Blue Jays, announced Wednesday that catcher Jack Murphy has been transferred to Lansing from Class-AA New Hampshire and catcher Joe Bowen has been placed on the Temporarily Inactive List retroactive to May 10th in a corresponding move.
The Lugnuts' roster currently comprises 25 active players, four players on the Disabled List, and one player on TIA.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from May 11, 2011
- Zach Braddock to Make Rehab Start with Timber Rattlers - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Rattlers Beat Kernels 9-7 For 4th Straight Win - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Close Plays Cost Kings in Quad Cities - Clinton LumberKings
- Bandits Comeback for 7-6 Win - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Loons Comeback to Beat Lansing, 4-3 - Great Lakes Loons
- Burlington Tops Peoria With Five-Run Ninth - Peoria Chiefs
- Loons edge Lugnuts late to retake 1st, 4-3 - Lansing Lugnuts
- Cougars Pound Beloit in Game 2 - Kane County Cougars
- Lutz, Tuttle Lead Dragons over Captains - Dayton Dragons
- Dragons Find Some Lutz, Beat Captains 3-1 - Lake County Captains
- Jack Murphy Joins Lansing as Joe Bowen Placed on TIA - Lansing Lugnuts
- Hot Rods Homestand Notes - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Hot Rods Turn Tables, Win 6-3 - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- 'Caps Quiet in 6-1 Loss - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Breakfast Baseball with a Side of Winning - South Bend Silver Hawks
- Red Wings Legends Series Approaching - Great Lakes Loons
- Dragons Thursday Game to be Televised - Dayton Dragons
- Dragons Gameday for Wednesday, May 11 - Dayton Dragons
- Captains Begin Six-Game Home Stand on Friday - Lake County Captains
- Wisconsin scores three late in 4-1 win over Kernels - Cedar Rapids Kernels
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.