Ice Pilots Radio Broadcasts begin this friday
PENSACOLA, FL - The Pensacola Ice Pilots, a proud member of the ECHL, announced (today) their broadcast plans for the upcoming 2006-2007 and the return of the Ice Pilots Hockey Network.
All of the Ice Pilots 72 games this season will be heard for a third straight year on Classic Country Am 1620, beginning with a 15 minute pre-game show called Ice Pilots Countdown. The Ice Pilots Hockey Network will launch its first broadcast this Friday when the Ice Pilots face the Cincinnati Cyclones at the U. S. Bank Arena. Ice Pilots Countdown to Face-Off will feature a special 30 minute edition to get fans ready for opening night. The pre-game show begins at 6 p.m. with the puck drop to follow at 6:30 p.m.
Director of Broadcasting and Media Relations Denis J. Puska will serve as play-by-play voice for the upcoming season, beginning his 26th year of calling hockey games.
Each broadcast will conclude with the Ice Pilots Locker Room Show presented by Santino's Pizza and Grinders. When the Ice Pilots are at the Pensacola Civic Center, the post game show will expand to 30-minutes so fans can recap the action and get their latest news while they are driving home.
During all home games fans can bring personal listening devices and listen to the entire broadcast on 96.9 FM.
All Ice Pilots' Games can be viewed on B2 Networks for a nominal charge and fans must have high speed internet in order to view the games.
The Ice Pilots Radio Show will also make its return to the airwaves for the 2006-2007 season every Monday night from 6 pm to 7 pm. The show will premiere live on Monday, October 23 from Granny Cantrell's located on at the Corner of Brent Lane and I-110 in Pensacola. Fans will be able to drop by and listen to the show and also meet the players and coaching staff.
Season Tickets are a great way to experience the fast paced action of Pensacola Ice Pilots Hockey at The Hangar. For further information on full and partial packages, group tickets, as well as Corporate Partnerships opportunities, please call (850) 432-7825.
The Pensacola Ice Pilots home opener is Friday, October 27 at 7:05 p.m. when the Texas Wildcatters visit The Hangar.
Single Game Tickets are available at the Pensacola Civic Center Box Office from 10 am to 5 pm or charging by phone at (850) 434-7444. Tickets can also be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com. Ticket prices are $23 for glass seats, $16 for sides, $14 for goal seats and $10 upper level. Children 12 and under, as well as Military with a valid Military ID are as follows $12 for sides, $10 ends and $7 for upper level.
For further information on the Pensacola Ice Pilots, please call Director of Broadcasting and Media Relations Denis J. Puska 1-850-432-7825.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 16, 2006
- RoadRunners Name Brad Chavis Athletic Trainer - Phoenix RoadRunners
- Weber Exchanged to Long Beach, Roster Cut to 22 - Stockton Thunder
- Bombers Make Roster Moves - Dayton Bombers
- Opening Weekend Friday and Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Walk With the Falcons in Light the Night - Fresno Falcons
- Salmon Kings continue to trim roster - Victoria Salmon Kings
- Condorstown amped for opening weekend - Bakersfield Condors
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- ECHL Opens 19th Season On Friday - ECHL
- Titans shuffle roster as season opener approaches - Trenton Devils
- Meet and greet, season ticket pickup Thursday - Augusta Lynx
- Steelheads trim three, add All-Star - Idaho Steelheads
- Nailers Release 2006 Roster - Wheeling Nailers
- First Lynx Radio Hour tonight at Indigo Joe's - Augusta Lynx
- Rays Home Opener is This Saturday - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gladiators Trim Training Camp Roster - Atlanta Gladiators
- Pszenyczny Loaned To Toronto Marlies - Phoenix RoadRunners
- Coach's Show Resumes Tonight at Bobby Hartin's Sports Grill - South Carolina Stingrays
- Fresno Falcons Weekly - Fresno Falcons
- Rays Trim Roster to 20 - South Carolina Stingrays
- This Week In Cincinnati Cyclones Hockey - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Ice Pilots Radio Broadcasts begin this friday - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Storm Continue to Trim Roster - Toledo Walleye
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.