Bombers Make Roster Moves
Dayton, OH- Dayton Bombers Head Coach and General Manager Don MacAdam announced today that the Bombers have traded defenseman Preston Briggs to the Bakersfield Condors in exchange for future considerations. The Bombers also released forward Jon Booras from their roster.
Briggs, a 6'4", 225-pound native of Colorado Springs, Colorado, appeared in eight games for the Bombers last season and recorded one assist. Prior to joining Dayton, he appeared in 136 games and scored 33 points (5 G, 28 A) during his collegiate career at Mercyhurst College.
Booras, a 5'11", 180-pound native of Billings, Montana, had signed with Dayton in the off-season. He appeared in 135 games with Lake Superior State, scoring 51 points (23G, 28A). Prior to playing college hockey, Booras spent two years in the United States Hockey League between the Sioux Falls Stampede and the Topeka Scarecrows. Over the course of those two seasons, he appeared in 115 games and scored 54 points (21G, 33A).
Season tickets and advertising opportunities are available! Individual game tickets are on sale now. Opening Night is November 4th vs. Florida. For more information contact the Bombers office at 775-4747 or log on to www.daytonbombers.com. The Dayton Bombers are the proud affiliate to the Syracuse Crunch of the AHL and the Columbus Blue Jackets of the NHL.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 16, 2006
- RoadRunners Name Brad Chavis Athletic Trainer - Phoenix RoadRunners
- Weber Exchanged to Long Beach, Roster Cut to 22 - Stockton Thunder
- Bombers Make Roster Moves - Dayton Bombers
- Opening Weekend Friday and Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Walk With the Falcons in Light the Night - Fresno Falcons
- Salmon Kings continue to trim roster - Victoria Salmon Kings
- Condorstown amped for opening weekend - Bakersfield Condors
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- ECHL Opens 19th Season On Friday - ECHL
- Titans shuffle roster as season opener approaches - Trenton Devils
- Meet and greet, season ticket pickup Thursday - Augusta Lynx
- Steelheads trim three, add All-Star - Idaho Steelheads
- Nailers Release 2006 Roster - Wheeling Nailers
- First Lynx Radio Hour tonight at Indigo Joe's - Augusta Lynx
- Rays Home Opener is This Saturday - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gladiators Trim Training Camp Roster - Atlanta Gladiators
- Pszenyczny Loaned To Toronto Marlies - Phoenix RoadRunners
- Coach's Show Resumes Tonight at Bobby Hartin's Sports Grill - South Carolina Stingrays
- Fresno Falcons Weekly - Fresno Falcons
- Rays Trim Roster to 20 - South Carolina Stingrays
- This Week In Cincinnati Cyclones Hockey - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Ice Pilots Radio Broadcasts begin this friday - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Storm Continue to Trim Roster - Toledo Walleye
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.