ICE Launch More Than a Ticket Campaign in Support of Local COVID-19 Relief Efforts and Winnipeg Youth
WINNIPEG, MB - Today, the Winnipeg ICE announced details on their "More Than a Ticket" campaign. The ICE have committed to donating 15% of all season ticket purchases for the 2020-2021 WHL season from April 20 until June 1, 2020 to local COVID-19 relief organizations.
In addition the ICE have also announced that they will match every season ticket purchased and donate to health care heroes, COVID-19 relief organization employees and deserving youth in our community.
The early bird deadline to purchase or renew season tickets at significantly reduced pricing has been extended to June 1, 2020.
"This is an opportunity for the hockey community to come together, enjoy very affordable family entertainment and give back. We have reduced all pricing, will match every purchase via donation and also make a financial contribution equal to 15% of every season ticket purchase on behalf of each ticket holder to local COVID-19 relief organizations." said Matt Cockell, President and General Manager.
Prices Reduced For All Season Tickets and Full Season Access Passes Until June 1. More details on Premium Season Tickets and the Full Season Access Pass are below.
The ICE Full Season Access Pass will give passholders the flexibility to attend regular season ICE home games at their convenience. An ICE Full Season Access Pass guarantees you entry to each regular season home game, or bundle tickets for home games of your choice. Use all 34 allotted tickets to bring a group to a game, use one at a time throughout the season or any variation in between for the 2020-2021 season.
ICE Fans will also be able to customize where they sit throughout the 2020-2021 season in select sections (seat map available at winnipegICE.ca). Up to 30 days prior to each game, pass holders can choose their seat or show up on game day and gain access to watch the game in a freestyle format.
Special early bird pricing has been extended to June 1, 2020, with an adult ICE Full Season Access Pass available for $499.00 plus applicable taxes and fees. Add a U12 Kid's Access Pass for just $99 ($2.91 per game) for the entire season. Youth/Student passes are available for $275.00 ($8.10 per game) with a valid student I.D. With the purchase of an early bird ICE Full Season Access Pass a family of four, including two adults and two kids, would pay only $35 per game for their tickets, prior to taxes and fees, giving families an affordable option for a full season of entertainment.
Premium Season Tickets are also available to new members and for renewal.
Monthly and quarterly flexible payment plans are available for all season ticket options. For additional information and benefits, visit winnipegICE.ca today.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from April 20, 2020
- Vancouver Giants Announce 2019-20 Award Winners - Vancouver Giants
- How We Were Built - 2018 Edition - Winnipeg Ice
- Dustin Wolf Named Back-To-Back WHL Western Conference Goaltender of the Year - Everett Silvertips
- Hitmen to Select 12th Overall in Wednesday's 2020 WHL Bantam Draft - Calgary Hitmen
- 2020 WHL Bantam Draft Preview - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Rockets trade for David Kope - Kelowna Rockets
- Oil Kings Trade David Kope to Kelowna Rockets - Edmonton Oil Kings
- 2020 WHL Bantam Draft on Wednesday, April 22 - Kamloops Blazers
- This Week in History, April 19-25, 2001 - Rebels Memorial Cup Run - Red Deer Rebels
- Giants Acquire 2001-Born Forward Adam Hall from Lethbridge - Vancouver Giants
- Hurricanes Trade Adam Hall to Vancouver - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Oil Kings' Guenther Named WHL Eastern Conference Rookie of the Year - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Broncos Sign Owen Pickering to Standard Player Agreement - Swift Current Broncos
- Oil Kings Acquire Kaid Oliver from Victoria Royals - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Royals Swing Deal for Local Defenceman - Victoria Royals
- Ty Smith Named WHL Western Conference Defenseman of the Year - Spokane Chiefs
- Western Hockey League Announces Defenceman of the Year Nominees for Bill Hunter Memorial Trophy Presented by RE/MAX of Western Canada - WHL
- A Night out in the Broncos Suite for Front-Line Health Care Workers - Jersey Auction - Swift Current Broncos
- 2019 Bantam Draft Review - Swift Current Broncos
- Pats Announce Draft Selections for Wednesday's WHL Bantam Draft - Regina Pats
- Addison Named Eastern Conference Defenseman of the Year - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- ICE Launch More Than a Ticket Campaign in Support of Local COVID-19 Relief Efforts and Winnipeg Youth - Winnipeg Ice
- Ã¢ÂÂWe'Ve Done Our HomeworkÃ¢ÂÂ: Warriors Ready for Bantam Draft - Moose Jaw Warriors
- 2020 WHL Bantam Draft Wednesday - Medicine Hat Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Ice Stories
- Three Winnipeg ICE Players Attend NHL Training Camps
- Winnipeg ICE Launch Virtual Teddy Bear Toss in Support of the Children's Hospital Foundation's Child Life Program
- Winnipeg ICE Issue Statement Regarding the Western Hockey League Confirmed January 8, 2020-2021 Regular Season Start Date
- Winnipeg ICE Partner with Hockey Manitoba in Support of Manitoba's Safe Return to Hockey
- Winnipeg ICE and Canadian Cancer Society Announce Partnership