Heat Drop Home Match to Blast 8-2
The Heat started their six-game season ending home stand with a Sunday afternoon loss to their division rival Baltimore Blast on St. Patrick's Day.
Patrick Thompson and William Esaky scored for Harrisburg with Danny DiPrima notching both assists. William Banahene made six saves in the loss.
For Baltimore, double hat-tricks from Adriano Dos Santos and Andrew Hoxie fueled the Blast win. Tony Donatelli and Juan Pereira also scored for Baltimore (13-6) who tied for the division lead with Utica City, following their loss to Mississauga Metro Stars earlier in the day.
Harrisburg (7-12) returns home next weekend for back to back home games, Saturday and Sunday against the Orlando Sea Wolves and Utica City FC respectively. Tickets are on sale now at www.harrisburgheat.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from March 17, 2019
- Heat Drop Home Match to Blast 8-2 - Harrisburg Heat
- Milwaukee Wave Brings Win Streak to 4 After Victory over St. Louis Sunday - Milwaukee Wave
- Blast Clinch Playoff Spot with 8-2 Victory over Heat - Baltimore Blast
- Diegues Nets Team Record Five as Tropics Roll Past Kansas City Comets, 12-8 - Florida Tropics SC
- Comets Split Two-Game Road Trip - Kansas City Comets
- Ambush Drop One on the Road to Milwaukee - St. Louis Ambush
- MetroStars Earn 9-3 Win over Utica - Mississauga MetroStars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.