Havoc Overcome Late Deficit to Win in OT
The Huntsville Havoc came from behind to win their ninth overtime game Saturday afternoon, beating the Fayetteville Marskmen 3-2. Rob Darrar scored the game tying goal with seven seconds on the clock in the third period. A game misconduct from Fayetteville at the end of regulation put the Havoc on the power play for all but six seconds of the overtime period. Scott Trask scored the game winning goal as Fayetteville came back to full strength.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from February 1, 2020
- Thunderbolts Sweep Birmingham with 6-4 Victory - Evansville Thunderbolts
- Stallard Hat Trick Not Enough for Bulls - Birmingham Bulls
- Wolter's Hat Trick Leads Mayhem to Victory on Pack the Plex Night - Macon Mayhem
- Dawgs Fall to Ice Flyers, 3-1 - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- Last-Second Goals Give Huntsville Comeback Victory - Fayetteville Marksmen
- Havoc Overcome Late Deficit to Win in OT - Huntsville Havoc
- Rail Yard Dawgs Game Notes: Rail Yard Dawgs (12-16-5) vs Ice Flyers (18-6-7) - 7:05 PM - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- Preview: Mayhem vs. Knoxville Ice Bears (Game 35) - Macon Mayhem
- Colin Murray Added for Saturday - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- Levine's Penalty Shot Save Helps Secure 5-3 Win over Storm - Peoria Rivermen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.