Green Bay Blanked at Fond du Lac
Ashwaubenon, WI - The Green Bay Booyah didn't produce any runs on Monday evening as they fell 10-0 to the Dock Spiders.
Green Bay only collected two hits in the game, both of which came in the fourth inning. Nick Kreutzer and Andy Blake both had singles in that inning, but nobody else was able to reach base or bring home either runner. Blake and Kreutzer both finished the night 1-for-4 at the plate. The only Booyah player to reach base twice on the night was Trent Bauer, who had two walks.
Starter Jacob Paulishak went three and a third, letting in five total earned runs off of six hits and four walks. Paulishak was charged with the loss, his first this season. Out of the bullpen, Will Monroe completed two and two-thirds on the rubber, giving up four runs, only two of which were earned. Monroe walked four Dock Spider batters, and struck out one. Swarthmore College's Zach Camp gave up an earned run in two full innings, striking out three and only walking one.
The Booyah return to play tomorrow night at Herr-Baker field as they take on the Dock Spiders for the final time this season. First pitch is scheduled for 6:35pm in Fond du Lac, and Dixie State freshman Ben Hart will make the start. Hart has a 1.32 WHIP during the course of the 2020 season, and will be making his fourth start.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from August 17, 2020
- Rox Win, Magic Number to Clinch Is Three - St. Cloud Rox
- Martinez, Rox Rock MoonDogs to Complete Series Sweep in Final MatchupÃÂ - Mankato MoonDogs
- Honkers Ambushed by Early Offense in Waterloo - Rochester Honkers
- Miller's Strong Start Lifts Moose to Win - Bismarck Bull Moose
- Green Bay Blanked at Fond du Lac - Green Bay Booyah
- Bombers Dominate on Both Sides, Sweep Doubleheader against Mac Daddies - Battle Creek Bombers
- Green Bay Heads to Fondy for Final Road Series - Green Bay Booyah
- Rafters Look to Clinch Home-Field Advantage in Playoffs with Win on Monday - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Dock Spiders Leave Rockford with Two-Game Split - Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
- Duluth Huskies Sliding into 2021 Season - Duluth Huskies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Green Bay Booyah Stories
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday & December 3rd Blowout Sale Info
- Booyah Announce 2021 Northwoods League Schedule
- Family Math...With a Focus on Fun and You
- Booyah Announce Rocky Bal-Booyah's Turkey Day Coloring Contest
- Booyah Announces Rocky Bal-Booyah's Turkey Day Coloring Contest