Flash Get Past Arsenal 107 - 101
Anaheim, Calif., April 4, 2008 - The Anaheim Arsenal attempted to win their fourth home game in row Friday night against the Utah Flash, but fell to the Flash in a close game 101 - 107.
Mo Charlo provided the Arsenal with offensive firepower going 8-for-16 from the field and scoring 26 points, a season high for Charlo. Center Marcus Campbell recorded his 11th double-double of the season tallying 15 points and 14 rebounds.
The Utah Flash were led by guard Kevin Kruger who scored 28 points, hitting four 3-pointers. Kruger helped the Flash come back to win, coming back from 8 deficit at start of the fourth quarter.
Anaheim will play their final home game of the season tomorrow night against division rival L.A. D-Fenders at the Arena at the Anaheim Convention Center. Tip off is 7:30pm. For tickets for the final home game or more information on the Arsenal please call 714.635.2255 or visit www.anaheimarsenal.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from April 5, 2008
- Six Flash players reach double figures in victory over Bakersfield - Utah Flash
- Tulsa puts up a fight in loss to Albuquerque - Tulsa 66ers
- Lang powers Flash past Jam - Utah Flash
- Lakers Re-Assign Coby Karl to D-League's L.A. D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Denver Nuggets Assign Taurean Green to D-League's Colorado 14ers - Colorado 14ers
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
- Flash Get Past Arsenal 107 - 101 - Anaheim Arsenal
- Livingston Powers Stampede Past Jam, 91-86 - Bakersfield Jam
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.