Fireworks, Food, and Fun at Blue Wahoos Stadium for Independence Day
PENSACOLA, Fla. - Come out to the ballpark this Independence Day for two days of family fun on July 3rd and 4th at Blue Wahoos Stadium thanks to the City of Pensacola and the Pensacola Blue Wahoos.
Fans can enjoy baseball, fireworks, food, and fun at the ballpark on July 3rd. The Blue Wahoos take on the Mississippi Braves at 6:35 PM and the ballpark's popular Party Decks, normally only available to groups of 25 or more, will be open to all fans! For just $35, fans can get a ticket on a party deck, a 90-minute ballpark buffet, a Blue Wahoos hat, and a great view of both the game and the post-game fireworks spectacular!
The fun doesn't stop on the 3rd. On the 4th of July, fans are invited to enjoy Independence Day on the Bay at Blue Wahoos Stadium, a free event for fans of all ages! Gates at the stadium will open to the public at 7:00 PM and a host of family-friendly activities will be available for free including inflatable games and the Cox Clubhouse virtual reality games. Kazoo and the team's military mascots will also be in attendance and concessions will be available for purchase. Fans will be allowed onto the field to play catch in the outfield. The Pensacola Symphony will perform at the Community Maritime Park amphitheater and their performance will be shown on the video board at the ballpark.
From the ballpark, fans will have the opportunity to watch two fireworks shows! At 9:05 PM, the Blue Wahoos, in partnership with Peter Mougey of Levin Papantonio, will launch a prelude fireworks show. Following that show, the annual Sertoma Club fireworks show will light up the bay.
Fans are welcome to bring blankets to sit on while enjoying the fireworks shows. Outside food and beverages will not be permitted.
Special guaranteed seating and buffets will also be available for purchase at the ballpark. For just $35, fans can secure a great seat for fireworks and a private party on the stadium's Coors Light Party Deck. An All-American buffet with apple pie for dessert and unlimited fountain soda will be served from 7:00-8:30 and a private cash bar will remain open from 7:00 until the conclusion of the fireworks.
A premier gourmet dinner buffet will also be available in the stadium's exclusive Hancock Whitney Club. The menu will feature smoked New York strip steak with a bourbon and wild mushroom demi-glaze, truffled fondant potatoes, sautéed broccolini, charred heirloom tomato bruschetta, a salad bar, assorted deserts, and classic All-American favorites including hot dogs and popcorn as well as a private cash bar. Tickets to this exclusive event will be limited and are $55 per person.
• Discuss this story on the Southern League message board...
Southern League Stories from June 10, 2019
- Biloxi Goes Blow-For-Blow with Blue Wahoos in 9-7 Victory - Biloxi Shuckers
- Generals Drop Twin-Bill Despite Riley Smith's Quality Start - Jackson Generals
- Lookouts Hit But Can't Score - Chattanooga Lookouts
- M-Braves Sweep Generals on Monday Night to Claim Series - Mississippi Braves
- Biscuits Make History, Beat Shrimp, 9-4 - Montgomery Biscuits
- Smokies Blow Past Lookouts to Even up the Series - Tennessee Smokies
- Biscuits Drop Jumbo Shrimp Despite Dunand Homer - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Monday's BayBears Game Cancelled Due to Unplayable Field Conditions - Mobile BayBears
- Three Additional Biloxi Shuckers Added to Southern League All-Star Roster - Biloxi Shuckers
- Generals Gameday: June 10 vs. Mississippi (DH) - Jackson Generals
- Seven Generals Named Midseason All-Stars - Jackson Generals
- Jason Hursh Added to Southern League South Division All-Star Roster - Mississippi Braves
- Alvarez to Jupiter - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Unroe, Anderson Named Farm Bureau Players of the Week - Mississippi Braves
- Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp Game Notes, June 10 vs. Montgomery - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Southern League Weekly Award Winners Named for June 3-9 - SL
- Fireworks, Food, and Fun at Blue Wahoos Stadium for Independence Day - Pensacola Blue Wahoos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.