Firebirds Host Guelph Storm for UAW / United Way Night
Flint, Mich. - The Firebirds will return home to the Dort Federal Credit Union Event Center this Saturday, Feb. 23. when the club hosts the Guelph Storm. Puck drop is set for 7 p.m. (ET) for the Firebirds' 4th-annual United Auto Workers (UAW) / United Way Night.
All UAW members will receive a $5 discounted silver level ticket with valid ID at the Dort Federal Event Center Box Office. Fans can see two hockey games for the price of one as Team UAW will face-off vs. Team United Way in the annual 'Live United Game.' Doors open at 3:45 p.m., the game starts at 4 p.m. and fans must have a ticket to the following Firebirds' game at 7 p.m. to gain entrance into the 'Live United' game.
Then, during the Firebirds' game, there will be a silent auction for both the UAW and United Way team jerseys and various other items such as a Tom Brady autographed picture and various Detroit Red Wings' autographed photos to raise money for the United Way. Additionally, all 50-50 and chuck-a-puck proceeds will benefit United Way of Genesee County. United Way is the leadership and support organization for a network of nearly 1,800 community-based United Ways in 45 countries and territories.
Single game tickets for all Firebirds games are $12 Bronze, $16 Silver, $20 Gold and $26 VIP seating (Seating Chart). All seats are reserved / assigned seating. Fans can purchase tickets by calling (810) 744-0580, in-person at the Dort Federal Event Center Box Office or online at ticketmaster.com.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from February 21, 2019
- IceDogs Hit Double Digits for Second Time this Season with 10-2 Win over Rangers - Niagara IceDogs
- Rangers Fall to the IceDogs - Kitchener Rangers
- Steelheads Head out for Two on the Road - Mississauga Steelheads
- Buffalo Wild Wings Charity Server Night on March 6th - Guelph Storm
- Coe Handed Two Games - North Bay Battalion
- Game Preview: Guelph Storm vs. Erie Otters - Guelph Storm
- Joe Tomato's Week 23 Preview - Owen Sound Attack
- Preview: Spirit Begin Eastern Conference Swing Thursday in Barrie - Saginaw Spirit
- Firebirds Host Guelph Storm for UAW / United Way Night - Flint Firebirds
- Attack to Host Otters in #TalkToday Game this Saturday - Owen Sound Attack
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Flint Firebirds Stories
- Firebirds Select Forward Brennan Othmann Second-Overall in OHL Draft Saturday
- Firebirds to Pick 2nd-Overall in 2019 OHL Draft Saturday
- Arizona Coyotes Sign Busby to ATO with Tucson
- Nilsen Signs with Edmonton Oilers' Affiliate Wichita Thunder
- Dellandrea Called-Up to Dallas Stars' AHL Affiliate, Texas Stars