Fan Appreciation Night Set for Final Home Game Friday
BINGHAMTON, NY - The Binghamton Senators host the Hershey Bears this Friday, April 15, at 7:05p.m. for the final home game of the 2015-16 season.
Friday will be Fan Appreciation Night at the B-Sens with the first 3,000 fans through the door receiving a new team poster. Prizes and seat giveaways will go on throughout the night along with a special photo booth on the concourse for fans to take pictures in. Giveaways will include team merchandise, area restaurant gift cards and much more! There will also be a special Fan Appreciation Merchandise Sale on the concourse outside of Section 28.
The Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park will also be in attendance Friday night with stations set up on the concourse for fans to meet and even interact with some of the animals. An American Alligator will be on hand to drop the puck.
Both the team and Binghamton Hockey Booster Club awards will be announced and presented pregame to the B-Sens players for the fans to see. During the first intermission winners of this year's Chuck a Puck will be on the ice for the annual Jack Sherman Car Giveaway. If a winner is not decided in the first intermission, it will carry onto the second and postgame if needed.
Friday is the last time fans can take advantage of the Friday2Pak deal which includes two tickets, two hotdogs and two sodas for just $33 (available only in sections 6-10; price increases a dollar on the day of game).
Present your AAA Members Card on Friday and receive $4.00 the face value of your ticket (available at either the Arena Box Office or the B-Sens Executive Office - limit two discounts per card). Offer available online here.
Fans can purchase tickets by calling the B-Sens Executive Office Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00a.m. - 5:30p.m. or Friday from 8:00a.m. - the game's second intermission. Fans can also purchase tickets through the Arena Box Office and all Ticketmaster outlets during normal business hours by visiting www.ticketmaster.com or at 1-800-745-3000.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 13, 2016
- Rampage Escape with 6-5 Overtime Win over Stars - Texas Stars
- San Diego Gulls First-Round Playoff Series Schedule Announced - San Diego Gulls
- Griffins Fall 5-3 at Sold-Out Van Andel Arena - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Monsters Maul Griffins, 5-3 - Cleveland Monsters
- Late Goal Haunts Wild in 2-1 Loss - Iowa Wild
- Boucher, Blandisi Score in Albany Devils 2-1 Win against Binghamton Senators - Albany Devils
- Providence Finishes Regular Season Home Schedule with 3-2 Win - Providence Bruins
- B-Sens Fall 2-1 in Final Meeting with Devils - Binghamton Senators
- Falcons Lose Tight Battle to Providence - Springfield Falcons
- Hogs Introduce "IceHogs Playoff Pass" - Rockford IceHogs
- Rangers Recall Marek Hrivik from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- San Diego Gulls Announce Roster Additions - San Diego Gulls
- Admirals Prepare for Final Regular Season Game at the BMO Harris Bradley Center - Milwaukee Admirals
- Minnesota Wild Signs Alex Tuch to Entry-Level Contract - Iowa Wild
- Griffins Sign Globke to Contract for 2016-17 Season - Grand Rapids Griffins
- San Jose's Ryan Carpenter Wins Yanick Dupre Memorial Award as AHL's Man of the Year - AHL
- Toronto Marlies Post Game Notes - Toronto Marlies
- Wolf Pack Remain in Hunt - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Game Day: Albany Devils vs. Binghamton Senators, 7 PM - Albany Devils
- Blue Jackets Assign Bittner to Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- IceCaps to Hold Annual Fan Appreciation Weekend - St. John's IceCaps
- Wolves Make Three Moves - Chicago Wolves
- Fan Appreciation Night Set for Final Home Game Friday - Binghamton Senators
- Condors Rout Heat 6-3 in Front of 6,204 in the Home Finale - Bakersfield Condors
- Heat Mount Wild Third Period Comeback But Fall Just Short in Bakersfield - Stockton Heat
- Admirals Trap Wolves 3-1 - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.