Eskimos name new head trainer
Edmonton, AB - The Edmonton Eskimos today named TD (Terence) Forss the club's Head Trainer.
Born in Edmonton and a graduate of the University of Alberta with a BA in Physical Education and a Masters in Arts, TD spent the last two seasons with the Calgary Flames as the Assistant Athletic Therapist. Prior to joining the Flames, TD was the Head Therapist for the WHL's Spokane Chiefs from 1994 to 1998, and 1999 to 2001. During this time, TD also worked as the head athletic therapist for Mount Royal College (1998-'99) and the Spokane Indians Baseball Club (199-'95). TD has twice served as the athletic therapist for the Canadian National Junior Hockey Team (1996-Gold Medal); (1999-Silver medal) and was part of the staff for Canada's 1992 Gold medal winning Spengler Cup team. He also worked as a student therapist for the U of A Hockey and Football Teams in 1992 and 1993. TD and wife Monica have two daughters Katelin and Liana.
Momentum builds as training camps open and CFL fans come together. Taste and feel the excitement of the Canadian Football League, as the season is just around the corner. The CFL operates in nine leading Canadian cities. Its teams compete annually for the Grey Cup, Canada's oldest professional League championship trophy. The 91st Grey Cup will be played in Regina on November 16, 2003.
The Edmonton Eskimos open their 2003 training camp Sunday, May 25th at Concordia University College of Alberta. Edmonton Eskimo 2003 season tickets are now available, ranging in price from $109 to $350. Call (780) 448-ESKS or 1-800-667-3757 to get yours today! For more information on the Edmonton Eskimo Football Club, please visit our web site at www.esks.com.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from May 21, 2003
- Ottawa-Borm Renegades Lineman Mike Sutherland on CFL Internet Chat - Ottawa Renegades
- First Quarterback Club of Season Takes Place Thursday - Ottawa Renegades
- Legendary Eskimo Head Coach Frank 'Pop' Ivy dies - Edmonton Eskimos
- Eskimos name new head trainer - Edmonton Eskimos
- Roughrider Season Tickets Ready for Pickup - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Renegades Sign NFL Veteran Receiver Trevor Insley - Ottawa Renegades
- Seven of Nine Draft Picks in Als' Camp - Montreal Alouettes
- Clinton Wayne Extends Contract with Renegades - Ottawa Renegades
- Eskimos sign Georgia Bulldog DB - Edmonton Eskimos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.