Energy Acquire Josh Boone
Des Moines, IA March 22, 2014 - The Iowa Energy have acquired center Josh Boone.
Boone (6-10, 237 lbs) was the 23rd overall pick by the New Jersey Nets in 2006. The former Connecticut Husky averaged 5.2 points and 4.9 rebounds in his four years with the Nets. Boone appeared in two games for the Energy last season, averaging 16.5 points and 7.5 boards before an injury.
Boone will wear number 33 and will available for tonight's game.
The Energy will take on the Tulsa 66ers on tonight at 7 PM. The game will be the Energy's final Wells Fargo Big Assist Night with Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Iowa. The game will also feature $2 beer and the first 1,000 fans through the doors will receive a mini Ricky Rubio bobblehead.
Purchase tickets online at DahlsTickets.com, by calling 564-8550, or visiting the Wells Fargo Arena box office.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 22, 2014
- Energy Defeat Tulsa, Push Winning Streak to Four Games - Iowa Wolves
- Skyforce Completes Weekend Sweep of Stampede - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Tulsa Falls to Iowa on the Road - Tulsa 66ers
- 87ers Fall to Canton 114-100 - Delaware Blue Coats
- Monster Frontcourt Effort Leads Charge to Win - Canton Charge
- Energy Acquire Josh Boone - Iowa Wolves
- Jake O'Brien Added to Jam Roster - Bakersfield Jam
- Warriors Edge Bighorns - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Reno Bighorns' Comeback Comes up Short against Santa Cruz - Reno Bighorns
- Skyforce Rumbles over Stampede - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Vipers Fall 137-133 to Austin - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Iowa Wolves Stories
- Justin Patton Injury Update
- Amile Jefferson Named to Three All-NBA G League Teams
- Timberwolves Convert Amile Jefferson to Standard NBA Contract
- Timberwolves Recall Justin Patton from NBA G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves
- Amile Jefferson Breaks NBA G League Single Season Double Double Record in Wolves Season Finale