El Paso Locomotive FC Continues Development of Youth Soccer in the Borderland Region
EL PASO - El Paso Locomotive FC continues their dedication to the development of the region's youth soccer community by adding the Locomotive Futures Program to their already successful youth soccer initiatives. The Locomotive FC Futures Program is designed to deliver quality training and games to youth soccer players unlike any other program in the Borderland and will debut this fall.
Offered as a pool-based program, the Locomotive FC Futures Program will provide a player-centric environment, allowing players to be moved based on each player's developmental needs, for training sessions and games. There are no set teams or fixed rosters in this program, and it will be open for boys and girls born in 2010 and 2011 (u10/u9 soccer age group) for the fall season.
"I'm excited about the programs we will offer this fall season," said Bob Bigney, Locomotive FC Director of Youth Soccer. "Continuing the Lil' Locos and the Player Development Program and adding the Select Team Program and the Locomotive Futures Program, will allow Locomotive FC Youth Soccer to positively impact the youth soccer community. With the quality coaches on board now with Locomotive Youth Soccer (JC Garzon, Matt Williams, Memo McFarland), other coaches we will be adding to the staff, and the top local coaches; these programs will provide a quality experience to all players involved.
"Locomotive FC Youth Soccer will also continue to assist all local soccer groups through the Affiliate Club Program, through coach clinics and by working with the local leagues to help make youth soccer for all children a wonderful experience," continued Bigney.
The 2019 fall soccer season will also see the return of the following Locomotive Youth Soccer programs from earlier this spring:
-Lil' Locos (Children ages three to six)
-Player Development Program (Invite only developmental youth training, u11-u17)
-Select Program (Select teams assembled for tournaments and friendlies from athletes identified at PDP and other events)
For more information on El Paso Locomotive Youth Soccer programs, please visit https://www.eplocomotivefc.com/youthsoccer
El Paso Locomotive FC plays their next match at home on Saturday, August 3rd against Portland Timbers 2. Season Ticket Memberships, Group Tickets, and Individual Match Tickets can be purchased at https://www.eplocomotivefc.com/ticket or by calling 915-235-GOAL!
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from July 25, 2019
- Match Preview vs. RGV FC Toros - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Republic FC Academy Forward Rafael Jauregui Called Up to U.S. Under-15 Boys' National Team - Sacramento Republic FC
- Preview: Nashville SC Takes the Pitch at Nissan Stadium against Indy Eleven on Saturday - Nashville SC
- OCSC Host Sacramento Republic for Second Annual Beerfest - Orange County SC
- North Carolina FC Returns Home to Face Atlanta United 2 on Saturday - North Carolina FC
- STLFC Signs Academy Player Nikiphoros Vlastos to Professional Contract - Saint Louis FC
- Match Preview: #NYvTBR - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Foxes Sign Former U-23s Midfielder Suleiman Samura - Fresno FC
- Championship Look Ahead - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Orange County Gets Hot to Stop Reno 1868 - Orange County SC
- Hackworth Focused on Early Intensity - Louisville City FC
- El Paso Locomotive FC Continues Development of Youth Soccer in the Borderland Region - El Paso Locomotive FC
- Guenzatti Named to Championship Team of the Week - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Indy Eleven Becomes First Professional Soccer Club to Partner with Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions - Indy Eleven
- Nashville SC Acquires Forrest Lasso on Loan from FC Cincinnati - Nashville SC
- Late wonder goal undoes Republic FC's second-half comeback - Sacramento Republic FC
- Tacoma Defiance Earns 4-1 Home Victory over Las Vegas Lights FC - Tacoma Defiance
- Lights FC Lose Tough Road Battle at Tacoma - Las Vegas Lights FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent El Paso Locomotive FC Stories
- MountainStar Sports Group Statement Regarding the Passing of Yolanda Arriola
- Midfielder Dylan Mares, Defender Macca King Return for 2021 Season
- Defender Eder Borelli, Forward Leandro Carrijo Return for 2021 Season
- El Paso Chihuahuas & El Paso Locomotive Foundations Launch Virtual Toy Drive
- El Paso Locomotive FC Parts Ways with Goalkeeper Jermaine Fordah