El Paso Locomotive FC and the City of El Paso Partner up for Streetcar Soccer Interview Series
EL PASO - El Paso Locomotive FC and the City of El Paso have announced a joint project; Streetcar Soccer Series. The series will be a live Q&A session featuring Locomotive players as they ride the Streetcar and interact with other riders and moderator Duke Keith. Fans are encouraged to ride along and will have the opportunity to ask their questions.
The four-part series kicks off Monday, July 22nd and will continue every Monday until August 12th. The series will feature Logan Ketterer, Andrew Fox, El Pasoan Omar Salgado, and the final player who will be decided by a fan vote on the Locomotive website. The ride is free for everyone and will begin at 6 p.m. at Franklin and El Paso across the street from Cleveland Square Park and will go for two loops. Guests will also have the chance to win Locomotive prizes and exclusive team merchandise.
"The Locos have been an exciting addition to the Downtown Arts District, and we are excited to provide this opportunity for the community to get to know the players," said Tracey Jerome, Managing Director, Museums and Cultural Affairs, Libraries and Tourism.
"The El Paso Streetcar is a great way to get to a game at Southwest University Park. The interview series is just one of the ways riders can enjoy the El Paso Streetcar," said Jay Banasiak, Director of Sun Metro.
Everyone is encouraged to download the new El Paso Streetcar app to stay current of events happening in conjunction with the streetcar. It is free and available from Google Play and the Apple App store.
El Paso Locomotive FC plays their next match at home on Wednesday, July 17th against San Antonio FC. Season Ticket Memberships, Group Tickets, and Individual Match Tickets can be purchased at https://www.eplocomotivefc.com/ticket or by calling 915-235-GOAL!
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from July 16, 2019
- Nashville SC Looking to Start a Strong Run for the Second Half of the Season in Memphis - Nashville SC
- Three Things to Know: Nashville SC at Memphis 901 FC - Nashville SC
- Danny Barrera Named to USL Team of the Week - Hartford Athletic
- Martinez Voted to USL Championship Team of the Week - Charlotte Independence
- San Antonio FC Travels to Face El Paso Locomotive FC - San Antonio FC
- El Paso Locomotive FC and the City of El Paso Partner up for Streetcar Soccer Interview Series - El Paso Locomotive FC
- LouCity Releases 2020 Seating Map and Ticket Prices - Louisville City FC
- Penny Hardaway to Smash Guitar at Tomorrow's Memphis-Nashville Match - Memphis 901 FC
- Fury FC Wal Fall's Goal Earns Him Spot in 18-Player Selection of the Week - Ottawa Fury FC
- Jordan Burt Named to USL Championship Team of the Week - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- Fresno Goalkeeper CJ Cochran Selected to USL Team of the Week - Fresno FC
- Monarchs' Martinez Voted Championship Player of the Week - USL
- Forward Adam Jahn Named to USL Team of the Week - Phoenix Rising FC
- Real Monarchs SLC Forward Douglas Martinez Voted USL Championship Player of the Week - Real Monarchs SLC
- Three Things: Pittsburgh 1 - 1 Rowdies - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- STLFC Announces Masta Kacher Signing - Saint Louis FC
- Real Monarchs SLC Transfers Midfielder Masta Kacher to Saint Louis FC - Real Monarchs SLC
- Energy FC Face Reno Tomorrow Night at Taft Stadium - OKC Energy FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent El Paso Locomotive FC Stories
- Chihuahuas and Locomotive Front Office Staffs to Offer Support to Area Non-Profit Organizations
- El Paso Locomotive FC Unveils 2020 Return to Play Schedule
- El Paso Locomotive FC Set to Host Rio Grande Valley FC in Return to Play Opener
- USL Championship Unveils 2020 Season Format
- El Paso Locomotive FC Unveils Locomotive Youth Soccer Club