ECHL Announces Fines, Suspensions
March 10, 2016 - ECHL (ECHL) News Release
PRINCETON, N.J. - The ECHL on Thursday announced the following fines and suspensions resulting from ECHL Game #810, Missouri at Allen, on March 9.
Allen's Spencer Asuchak has been suspended indefinitely and fined an undisclosed amount under Rule #28 - Supplementary Discipline as the result of an unpenalized slew foot at 15:57 of the first period.
Asuchak will miss Allen's games against Wichita on March 12 and March 13 and any further discipline will be announced on Monday.
Missouri's C.J. Ludwig has been suspended indefinitely and fined an undisclosed amount under Rule #28 - Supplementary Discipline. Ludwig was assessed a major penalty and game misconduct for clipping under Rule #44.5 at 18:08 of the first period.
Ludwig will miss Missouri's game against Tulsa on March 11 and any further discipline will be announced on Monday.
Under the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the ECHL and the Professional Hockey Players' Association, player fines collected by the ECHL are given to the PHPA for its ECHL Player's Hardship Fund.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 10, 2016
- Florida Knocks off Atlanta 4-1 - Atlanta Gladiators
- Vanecek Earns Shutout as Stingrays Down Swamp Rabbits, 4-0 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Swamp Rabbits Can't Solve Vanecek in 4-0 Loss - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Everblades Blaze Past Gladiators 4-1 - Florida Everblades
- Solar Bears Acquire ECHL Rights to Defenseman Taylor Doherty from Rush - Orlando Solar Bears
- Thunder Sign Goaltender Mavric Parks - Adirondack Thunder
- Greenham Returns to IceMen, Leveille Recalled by Binghamton - Evansville IceMen
- ECHL Transactions - March 10 - ECHL
- Roster Moves Aplenty as Beast Prepare for Solar Bears - Brampton Beast
- Mavericks Acquire Scott Howes ahead of ECHL Trade Deadline - Kansas City Mavericks
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspensions - ECHL
- Americans Trade for Top-Two Defenseman Matthew Register - Allen Americans
- Rush Receive Nicastro from Toronto - Rapid City Rush
- Gladiators Acquire Auger from Allen Americans - Atlanta Gladiators
- Aces to Recognize Area First Responders - Alaska Aces
- Winger Erik Karlsson Assigned to Everblades - Florida Everblades
- Stingrays Snag Defenseman Humphries from Evansville in Deadline Deal - South Carolina Stingrays
- IceMen Acquire Ellis from Stingrays at Deadline for Humphries - Evansville IceMen
- Kelly Cup Tour Kicks off Tomorrow at Mavericks Home Game - Kansas City Mavericks
- Preview: Big-Time Promotions Headline Three-Game Series - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Gameday: Adirondack vs. Elmira - Adirondack Thunder
- Grizzlies Finally Home Friday, Saturday against Colorado - Utah Grizzlies
- Michalek Recalled by Minnesota Wild - Quad City Mallards
- Rush Add Luczyk - Rapid City Rush
- Forward Kevin Goumas and Kevin Sundher Loaned to Reading - Reading Royals
- Walleye Playoff Tickets on Sale Saturday - Toledo Walleye
- Faust Returned from Albany - Adirondack Thunder
- Game Preview: South Carolina at Greenville, 7:00 p.m. - South Carolina Stingrays
- Jackals Begin Home-And-Home against Adirondack in Glens Falls - Elmira Jackals
- ECHL Today - March 10 - ECHL
- Perfetto's Overtime Dart Dooms Komets - Alaska Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.