Earthquakes Waive Midfielder Omar Jasseh
SAN JOSE, Calif. - The San Jose Earthquakes announced today that the club has waived midfielder Omar Jasseh.
Jasseh appeared in five games for the Earthquakes over the course of his two years in San Jose. He originally signed with the club on April 14, 2010.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 19, 2011
- Weekly Update:Pearce and Labrocca Selected to MLS All-Star Gameday Roster - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Timbers Weekly Update - Portland Timbers
- Earthquakes Waive Midfielder Omar Jasseh - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC and Dale Chihuly to Present Emerald Spire to Manchester - Seattle Sounders FC
- This Week in MLS - MLS
- Google Offers Deal for July 26 Citi Field Match Between Club America and Juventus FC - MLS
- Chicago Fire Defeat Sporting Kansas City 2-1 in MLS Reserve League - Chicago Fire
- Fans Encouraged to Arrive Early for Wednesday's Match - Seattle Sounders FC
- Rapids Forward Conor Casey out for Season with Torn Achilles Tendon - Colorado Rapids
- Timbers Announce West Bromwich Albion Travel Roster for Wednesday - Portland Timbers
- Union to face international powerhouses Everton and Real Madrid C.F. this week - Philadelphia Union
- Manchester City FC Tops Vancouver with Pair of Second Half Goals - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Jose Earthquakes Stories
- Earthquakes Announce Assistants on Almeyda's Staff for 2019
- First Snow of 2018 Set to Fall on December 2 at Quakes Winterfest
- Earthquakes Unveil Third Mini-Pitch in the Bay Area
- Earthquakes Goalkeeper Matt Bersano Undergoes Surgery on Hand
- Earthquakes Weekly Update