Earthquakes to Offer Military Discount on 2020 Season Tickets
SAN JOSE, Calif. - The San Jose Earthquakes have been longtime supporters of the United States Armed Forces and are now offering active and retired members of the military and their dependents a 20% discount on 2020 season tickets.
The 20% discount applies to season ticket locations ranging from Premier Midline to End Zone in the main seating bowl. Military members will enjoy the same great benefits as other Quakes Season Ticket Holders, such as access to exclusive events; discounts on food trucks, parking and team merchandise; ticket exchange opportunities; and free away-match tickets.
"The Earthquakes organization has built a strong relationship with the military community through numerous initiatives over the years," said Earthquakes Chief Operating Officer Jared Shawlee. "This discount is another show of our support to the men and women of the Armed Forces and their families."
As an added bonus, the first 150 qualifying season tickets will also include a limited-edition Quakes-branded camo trucker hat.
The discount can be received using one of four forms of military identification: Traditional Military ID; DD214 discharge paperwork; Veteran's Affair Card; or an active driver's license with veteran denotation. To express interest and speak with a Quakes representative, please fill out the short form here.
In 2020, the Earthquakes will seek to build on a 2019 season in which they experienced one of the biggest year-over-year improvements in Major League Soccer history - more than doubling their points total (44 to 21) and more than tripling their wins total (13 to 4) from 2018. Head coach Matias Almeyda, formerly of Argentina's River Plate and Mexico's Chivas de Guadalajara, will be returning for his second season at the helm.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from November 11, 2019
- Inter Miami CF Acquires Midfielder Victor Ulloa from FC Cincinnati - Inter Miami
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: November 11, 2019 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Real Salt Lake FW Julian Vazquez Invited to Mexico U-18 Camp - Real Salt Lake
- Four Additional LA Galaxy Players Called up to International Duty - LA Galaxy
- Earthquakes Sign 14-Year-Old Goalkeeper Emmanuel Ochoa as Homegrown Player - San Jose Earthquakes
- Matt Turner Named to U.S. Men's National Team's Final Roster for CONCACAF Nations League Matches - New England Revolution
- FC Cincinnati Acquire $50,000 in General Allocation Money from Inter Miami CF - FC Cincinnati
- Earthquakes to Offer Military Discount on 2020 Season Tickets - San Jose Earthquakes
- Dante Sealy Called into Youth National Team Duty - FC Dallas
- Nashville SC to Potentially Add Players During Two-Day MLS Trade Window - Nashville SC
- Leonardo Bertone earns FC Cincinnati's Goal of the Year - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Jose Earthquakes Stories
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: December 9, 2019
- Earthquakes 2020 Home Opener Set for February 29 vs. Toronto FC
- Stage Set for 2019 NCAA Women's College Cup at Avaya Stadium
- Earthquakes, Verizon to Offer Fans Enhanced Matchday Experience
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: November 25, 2019