Eagles Recall Lewis, Henry from ECHL's Utah Grizzlies
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that the team has recalled forwards Ty Lewis and Nick Henry from the ECHL's Utah Grizzlies. Lewis has appeared in three games this season with the Eagles while Henry has skated in two AHL contests with Colorado.
In addition to his time with the Eagles, Lewis has notched five assists in two games with Utah. Meanwhile, Henry has generated four goals and one assist in two contests with the Grizzlies, including his first professional hat trick.
Colorado will return to action when the Eagles host the Tucson Roadrunners on Wednesday, February 24th at 7:05pm MT. Fans can catch every game this season live on "The Home of the Colorado Eagles," 92.9 The Bear or on AHLTV.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 22, 2021
- Monsters Offense Clicks in 7-3 Win over IceHogs - Cleveland Monsters
- Phantoms Receive Four from Flyers - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Florida Panthers Recall Riley Stillman, Reassign Scott Wilson to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Eagles Recall Lewis, Henry from ECHL's Utah Grizzlies - Colorado Eagles
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Geekie Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Chicago Wolves
- Chicago's Morgan Geekie Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Amerks, T-Mobile Renew Partnership for 'Fueling the Frontlines 2.0' Community Outreach Initiative - Rochester Americans
- Hogs Game Day: IceHogs and Monsters Begin Four-Game Mini Series Tonight at BMO Harris Bank Center - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Eagles Stories
- Miner's First Pro Shutout Leads Colorado to 1-0 Win over Roadrunners
- Tucson Stages Dramatic Comeback to Defeat Eagles, 4-3 in OT
- Sherwood, Miska Recalled by Colorado Avalanche
- Colorado Opens Home Slate with 3-1 Win over Tucson
- Forward Jayson Megna Reassigned to Eagles