American Hockey League Announces Suspension
February 22, 2021 - American Hockey League (AHL) News Release
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... The American Hockey League today announced that Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins forward Kyle Olson has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of an elbowing incident in a game at Hershey on Feb. 20.
Olson will miss Wilkes-Barre/Scranton's game Wednesday (Feb. 24) vs. Hershey.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 22, 2021
- Monsters Offense Clicks in 7-3 Win over IceHogs - Cleveland Monsters
- Phantoms Receive Four from Flyers - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Florida Panthers Recall Riley Stillman, Reassign Scott Wilson to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Eagles Recall Lewis, Henry from ECHL's Utah Grizzlies - Colorado Eagles
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Geekie Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Chicago Wolves
- Chicago's Morgan Geekie Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Amerks, T-Mobile Renew Partnership for 'Fueling the Frontlines 2.0' Community Outreach Initiative - Rochester Americans
- Hogs Game Day: IceHogs and Monsters Begin Four-Game Mini Series Tonight at BMO Harris Bank Center - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.