Durham Bulls Game Notes - Saturday, September 8, 2018
Toledo Mud Hens (73-66, 1-2) vs. Durham Bulls (79-60, 2-1)
LHP Matt Hall (4-0, 2.67) vs. RHP Andrew Moore (6-7, 4.34)
After taking a 2-1 series lead with a 4-2 victory in Game 3 against the Toledo Mud Hens on Friday night at the DBAP, The series continues in Durham with Game 4 and 5 (if necessary) on Saturday at 6:35 p.m. Andrew Moore is scheduled to start for the Bulls opposite lefty Matt Hall for the Mud Hens. Moore has made three career-starts in the postseason with no record and a 1.00 ERA (18.0 IP, 3 ER). This is his first-career playoff appearance for Hall. With a victory tonight, the Bulls would win the series 3-1 and clinch a second-consecutive berth into the Governors' Cup Finals. The Bulls would then await the winner of the Scranton-Wilkes/Barre vs. Lehigh Valley series that Scranton/WB leads 2-1.
Tonight's Game 4 will be broadcast on Buzz Sports Radio: 96.5 FM in Durham, 99.3 FM in Raleigh, and televised on ME.TV (50.2) in Durham.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from September 8, 2018
- RailRiders Advance to Governor's Cup - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Hens' Late Rally Falls Short as Bulls Advance - Toledo Mud Hens
- Pigs See Season End in Extras - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Bulls Beat Toledo to Return to Governors' Cup Finals - Durham Bulls
- Durham Bulls Game Notes - Saturday, September 8, 2018 - Durham Bulls
- LHV Game Notes - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- SWB RailRiders Game Notes- - IL Semifinals Game Four - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Durham Bulls Stories
- Halloween-Themed Fall Fan Fest to be Held October 27
- DBAP to Host Hurricane Fundraiser, Championship Celebration Saturday
- Durham Falls in Triple-A National Championship Game
- Durham Bulls Game Notes - Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- Bulls Repeat as Governors' Cup Champions