'Dogs and T-Bones Postponed Monday, Doubleheader Tuesday
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - The series opener between the Lincoln Saltdogs and Kansas City T-Bones has been postponed by inclement weather and the clubs will make up the game as part of a seven-inning doubleheader on Tuesday, May 21.
First pitch of Game 1 will be 5:30 p.m., and Game 2 will begin shortly after the conclusion of the first.
The 'Dogs have a three-game win streak and took three of four from the Sioux City Explorers over the weekend.
The T-Bones won two of three against Fargo to open the season. Those two also had a postponed game on Saturday and had to make it up with a doubleheader on Sunday.
Radio coverage of Tuesday's doubleheader will be on ESPN Lincoln 101.5 FM/1480 AM.
The Saltdogs open the 2019 home schedule at Haymarket Park on Thursday, May 23rd against the Cleburne Railroaders. For more information on the 'Dogs, follow the team on Facebook and on Twitter/Instagram @saltdogsball.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from May 20, 2019
- Second Rain out Early - Kansas City T-Bones
- 'Dogs and T-Bones Postponed Monday, Doubleheader Tuesday - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Sanchez Snags Pitcher of the Week Award - Cleburne Railroaders
- Lachance Named First Batter of the Week - Winnipeg Goldeyes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.