Diana Taurasi Injury Update
PHOENIX - Phoenix Mercury guard Diana Taurasi, who left Saturday's game against Seattle due to injury, underwent an MRI on her lower back/oblique in Bradenton, Fla. That MRI revealed no structural damage, and was reassuring that this injury is not related to Taurasi's 2019 back surgery. She will be evaluated by the Mercury medical team tomorrow and a timetable for her return will be determined shortly.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from August 8, 2020
- Diana Taurasi Injury Update - Phoenix Mercury
- Game Preview: Fever Meet Mystics for Second Time on Sunday Night - Indiana Fever
- Postgame Notes: Atlanta Dream 75, Dallas Wings 85 - Atlanta Dream
- Wings Walk Through Dream 85-75 - Dallas Wings
- Aces Waive Avery Warley-Talbert, Sign Megan Huff - Las Vegas Aces
- Liberty Sign Guard Paris Kea - New York Liberty
- Wilson Scores 26, McCoughtry Adds 24 as Aces Top Sparks, 86-82 - Las Vegas Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Phoenix Mercury Stories
- Diana Taurasi, Skylar Diggins-Smith Named to All-WNBA Second Team
- Bria Hartley Begins Therapy on Knee
- Survive and Advance: Mercury Moves on to Round 2 with Win over Washington, Will Face Minnesota
- Win Or Leave the Bubble: Mercury, Mystics in Round 1 of Playoffs
- Mercury Clinch Fifth Seed in 2020 WNBA Playoffs