Liberty Sign Guard Paris Kea
BRADENTON, FLA - New York Liberty General Manager Jonathan Kolb announced today that the team has signed guard Paris Kea.
The 5-9 North Carolina graduate should be eligible to join the Liberty for practices and games after completing the league's quarantine protocol when she arrives at the IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida next week.
Kea was drafted in the third round (25th overall) of the 2019 draft by Indiana and saw game action 11 times where she shot 55.6% from three and 40.7% from the field overall.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from August 8, 2020
- Diana Taurasi Injury Update - Phoenix Mercury
- Game Preview: Fever Meet Mystics for Second Time on Sunday Night - Indiana Fever
- Postgame Notes: Atlanta Dream 75, Dallas Wings 85 - Atlanta Dream
- Wings Walk Through Dream 85-75 - Dallas Wings
- Aces Waive Avery Warley-Talbert, Sign Megan Huff - Las Vegas Aces
- Liberty Sign Guard Paris Kea - New York Liberty
- Wilson Scores 26, McCoughtry Adds 24 as Aces Top Sparks, 86-82 - Las Vegas Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Liberty Stories
- Stars from the WNBA's NY Liberty and CT Sun to Support the NWHL in Bubble Season
- Paris Kea Medical Update
- New York Liberty's Jocelyn Willoughby to Launch Book Club in 2021
- Sun Chlorella Named Official Superfood of the Brooklyn Nets and New York Liberty
- New York Liberty Secure No. 1 Pick in WNBA Draft for Second Time in Franchise History