Delle Donne Named July Player of the Month
For the second consecutive month, Washington Mystics forward Elena Delle Donne was recognized as the Eastern Conference Player of the Month despite missing two games with a nasal fracture.
During the month of July, Delle Donne has averaged 20.0 ppg, 6.8 rpg and 1.8 bpg and in that span, she became the second fastest player in league history to 3500 career points.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from August 1, 2019
- Liberty Fall to Wings in Dallas, 87-64 - New York Liberty
- Minnesota Lynx Forward Napheesa Collier Named WNBA Rookie of the Month - Minnesota Lynx
- Nneka Ogwumike Named July Player of the Month - Los Angeles Sparks
- Delle Donne Named July Player of the Month - Washington Mystics
- Monumental Sports & Entertainment, Deloitte Announce Sponsorship - Washington Mystics
- WNBA Tips off Fit Month Presented by Kaiser Permanente - WNBA
- New York Liberty to Host Third Annual Unity Day Game on August 11 at Barclays Center - New York Liberty
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Washington Mystics Stories
- Washington Mystics Statement Regarding the Postponed 2020 WNBA Season
- Statement from Washington Mystics
- Washington Mystics to Host Parade on May 12 to Celebrate 2019 WNBA Championship
- Mystics Re-Sign 2019 Finals MVP Emma Meesseman
- Leilani Mitchell Returns to Mystics