'Dads Playoff Tickets Now on Sale
The Crawdads have put together a fantastic 2019 season and are on the verge of securing a playoff spot!
Tickets for all three potential playoff games at LP Frans Stadium are on sale now. The Crawdads would host game 1 of the Northern Division Championship series on Wednesday, September 4th. Games 2 and 3 will take place on the road in Delmarva.
The 'Dads would also host the first two games of the best of five Championship Series against the Southern Division Champion. The games are scheduled for Monday, September 9th and Tuesday, September 10th.
All playoff games would begin at 7pm and daily promotions will apply. Tickets are regularly priced. Undated vouchers and sweetFrog Claw Club memberships can be used. The Crawdads will also continue to offer up to two free tickets to active duty and retired military members thanks to Hendrick Honda Hickory.
What is needed to clinch? With eight games to play, the Crawdads magic number is four over the Greensboro Grasshoppers for the wild card. The magic number is the number of combined Crawdads wins or Grasshopper losses needed to secure a playoff spot. The Crawdads also have a chance to win the division, where they trail the Shorebirds by just a game. The playoff schedule and matchup would be the same regardless of whether the 'Dads win the wild card or the division.
But what if the games don't happen? Should any game not take place, hold on to your tickets, they will be good for a game next season! Just take your ticket to the box office and trade it in for the date you would like. An upgrade will be required for July 3rd and concert dates.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from August 26, 2019
- 'Birds Rally Falls Short at Lakewood - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Chambers Stays Hot in Opener vs. Hickory - Columbia Fireflies
- Kannapolis Falls 4-1 to Hagerstown Monday Night - Kannapolis Intimidators
- RiverDogs Use Longball to Shake Four-Game Slide - Charleston RiverDogs
- Drive Fall to GreenJackets on Monday - Greenville Drive
- Big Swings from Charleston Sink Tourists - Asheville Tourists
- Teng & Tucker Time in Greenville, Jackets Win 7-0 - Augusta GreenJackets
- Mezquita Sharp, Claws Hold off Birds on Monday - Lakewood BlueClaws
- Pitching Staff Stays Dialed in for 4-0 Win - Hagerstown Suns
- Monday's Road Contest in Lexington Cancelled - West Virginia Power
- Legends and Power Series Opener Cancelled - Lexington Legends
- Fireflies Roster Move and Game Notes: August 26 V. Hickory (Game 128) - Columbia Fireflies
- Game Notes (August 26) - West Virginia Power
- Hagerstown Suns: Game Notes - Hagerstown Suns
- RiverDogs' Maciejewski Named South Atlantic League Pitcher of the Week - Charleston RiverDogs
- Moore to Coach in Arizona Fall League - Delmarva Shorebirds
- 2019 Fireflies Homestand Highlights - August 26-29 - Columbia Fireflies
- 'Dads Playoff Tickets Now on Sale - Hickory Crawdads
- Intimidators Sweep Charleston with Sunday Win - Kannapolis Intimidators
- Pitching Leads the Way as Rome Beats Columbia 4-3 - Rome Braves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.