Crim Selected as Postseason All-Star
Hickory, NC - Crawdads first baseman Blaine Crim was named a Postseason All-Star on Thursday afternoon.
The 24-year-old slugger hit .300 with 20 homeruns and 61 RBIs in 73 games with Hickory. Crim's homerun and RBI marks led the team. He also collected 10 doubles and 151 total bases in 270 at bats while scoring 48 runs.
Crim won the High-A East Offensive Player of the Week for the week of July 18th and was awarded the July Player of the Month for the League. He was promoted to Double-A Frisco on August 3rd.
The All-Stars were selected by league broadcasters, Minor League Baseball executives and select members of the media.
Images from this story
Hickory Crawdads first baseman Blaine Crim
• Discuss this story on the High-A East League message board...
High-A East League Stories from October 7, 2021
- Brews & Boos Returns to Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium - Aberdeen IronBirds
- Outfielder Tyler Dearden Named to High-A East Postseason All-Star Team - Greenville Drive
- BlueClaws Ortiz, Brown Named High-A East All-Stars - Jersey Shore BlueClaws
- Matt Fraizer Named High-A East League Most Valuable Player - Greensboro Grasshoppers
- Greensboro's Quinn Priester Named High-A East League Pitcher-of-the-Year - Greensboro Grasshoppers
- Mauricio Named Top MLB Prospect in High-A East League - Brooklyn Cyclones
- Crim Selected as Postseason All-Star - Hickory Crawdads
- BlueClaws Spooktacular - Nightmare Before Christmas on October 29th - Jersey Shore BlueClaws
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.