Crew Youth Adds Seven Partner Clubs to the Crew Network
COLUMBUS - Crew Youth, Columbus Crew's arm of soccer programming targeting youth soccer players ages four to 14, today announced the seven newest partner clubs to join the Crew Network: All Out SC, Barcelona United, Club Ohio, Columbus United SC, Pride SC, Spire FC and Team Challenger FC.
"We're excited to welcome seven new partner clubs into the Crew Network," said Crew Youth Technical Director for Youth Partnerships Robert Spain. "Our pilot program has been a success and we look forward to working with clubs in the Greater Columbus area and beyond as we continue to grow the Crew Network."
The Crew Network, which launched last year, is focused on the Greater Ohio region and gives youth players, coaches, parents and administrators access to unique experiences and opportunities. Additionally, network clubs receive both technical and commercial benefits from the Crew, such as player training opportunities, access to the Crew's coaching staff, as well as increased brand exposure. With the addition of the seven new clubs, the Crew Network has grown to include 16 partner clubs.
All Out SC: Located in Mount Vernon and is part of All Out Sports. All Out SC aims to challenge players at any level to better themselves as people and better their skills as soccer players.
Barcelona United: Founded in 2011, Barcelona United brings an exceptional, professionally-run youth soccer program to Pickerington and Central Ohio. Barcelona United offers year-round programming to boys and girls starting at age four.
Club Ohio: Established in 1997 in Dublin, Club Ohio has more than 1,200 boy and girl players, ranging from ages 7 to 19 as of January 2020. Club Ohio also has approximately 100 teams and more than 70 coaches on staff.
Columbus United: Founded in 1988 as a men's amateur team, Columbus United is one of the oldest soccer clubs in Ohio. In 2015, Columbus United started youth teams for boys and girls. The club is located in Lewis Center, Ohio.
Pride SC: Located in Canal Winchester, Pride SC comprises approximately 600 players from ages 6 through 19 spanning over 35 different school districts and eight counties. Notably, Pride SC boasts more than 35 professionally licensed coaches.
Spire FC: Part of the Spire Institute and Academy in Geneva, Spire FC launched in May of this year after acquiring FC Evolution. Spire FC is one of two Crew Network partner clubs in the Greater Cleveland area.
Team Challenger FC: Founded in 2007 in the Greater Cleveland area, Team Challenger is divided into Team Challenger FC North and Team Challenger FC South. Current Crew First Team players and Crew Academy products Isaiah Parente and Sean Zawadzki are both Team Challenger FC alumni.
Clubs and youth soccer organizations interested in receiving more information about the Crew Network should contact Crew Technical Director for Youth Partnerships Robert Spain (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Black & Gold are set to travel to face the Colorado Rapids tomorrow, Saturday, August 13 [9 p.m. ET / Bally Sports Great Lakes, Bally Sports App (stream) / 97.1 The Fan, 971TheFan.com (English), ColumbusCrew.com (Spanish)].
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from August 12, 2022
- LAFC Hosts Charlotte FC Tomorrow, August 13 at Banc of California Stadium - Los Angeles FC
- Injury Report: Two Absent vs. Inter Miami CF - New York City FC
- Whitecaps FC Sign Striker Easton Ongaro to an MLS Short Term Agreement - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- RSL Academy Announce Highly Touted Incoming Class - Real Salt Lake
- CF Montréal in Houston Saturday Night - Club de Foot Montreal
- RSL Academy Announce Technical Staff for 2022-23 Season - Real Salt Lake
- Sporting KC Set for Rematch with Austin FC on Saturday - Sporting Kansas City
- Former Players and Media Match on August 17 Open to the Public - Club de Foot Montreal
- Crew Youth Adds Seven Partner Clubs to the Crew Network - Columbus Crew SC
- Sounders FC Celebrates the Past with Throwback Match this Sunday vs. Real Salt Lake - Seattle Sounders FC
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. FC Cincinnati - Atlanta United FC
- Real Salt Lake off to Seattle Sunday for Late-Night Sounders FC Tilt - Real Salt Lake
- Red Bulls Return to Red Bull Arena to Face Orlando City SC on Saturday - New York Red Bulls
- Guzmán Corujo Completes ACL Surgery - Charlotte FC
- Revolution Host D.C. United on Saturday Night - New England Revolution
- Houston Dynamo FC Host Club de Foot Montreal for Dynamo Charities Weekend - Houston Dynamo FC
- Fuel the Belief: Ingredients of the Match - Charlotte FC
- D.C. United Defender Brendan Hines-Ike Undergoes Foot Surgery - D.C. United
- Orlando City Hits the Road against New York Red Bulls - Orlando City SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbus Crew SC Stories
- Columbus Crew Acquires up to $350,000 in General Allocation Money from Houston Dynamo FC in Exchange for Artur
- Columbus Crew Defender Milos Degenek Named to Australia's Final Roster for the 2022 FIFA World Cup
- Columbus Crew Hires Justin Younghans as Vice President of Corporate Partnerships and Activation
- Columbus Crew's Lower.com Field to Serve as the "Home of Soccer in Central Ohio" During 2022 FIFA World Cup
- Columbus Crew Announces End-Of-2022 Roster Decisions