Coyotes Sign Dysin Mayo to One-Year, Two-Way Contract
GLENDALE, ARIZONA - Arizona Coyotes President of Hockey Operations and General Manager John Chayka announced today that the Coyotes have signed defenseman Dysin Mayo to a one-year, two-way contract.
As per club policy, terms of the contract were not disclosed. The 22-year-old Mayo registered 2-4-6 and 46 penalty minutes (PIM) in a career-high 67 games with the Tucson Roadrunners (AHL) in 2018-19.
The 6-foot-2, 195-pound Mayo has totaled 8-18-26 with 93 PIM in 163 career AHL games. Mayo was originally drafted by the Coyotes in the fifth round (133rd overall) in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft .
- Mayo currently ranks third all-time with the Roadrunners in games played (158).
- 91 PIM places Mayo at eighth in Tucson team history.
Roadrunners Season Ticket Memberships
The best way to never miss a moment of Roadrunners action, lock in your same great seat for all 34 Roadrunners home games today. Starting at just $11.50 per game, enjoy exclusive benefits that only Season Ticket Members have access to including your own personal Ticketmaster Account Manager, first right to 2020 Calder Cup Playoff tickets, a special membership gift and more! Call the Roadrunners today at 866-774-6253 to speak with your representative.
Roadrunners Pick Your Own Plan
Your Roadrunners membership, your way. Select 11 games of your choice and be in attendance for Opening Night on October 18 for as low as $174. Roadrunners Group Promotions Want to celebrate a night out with the Roadrunners? Get your group together, select from six of the Roadrunners announced guaranteed dates for the upcoming campaign and place your deposit today!
Roadrunners Face-Off Packs
Whether you a Roadrunners fan into golfing, hiking or just lounging by the pool, the one thing they all have in common, an option for you in the new Face-off Packs! Including four vouchers to Opening Weekend, three unique packages are on sale now starting at just $97.50. Explore all today by calling 866-774-6253.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from July 16, 2019
- Coyotes Sign Dysin Mayo to One-Year, Two-Way Contract - Tucson Roadrunners
- Columbus Blue Jackets Center Ryan MacInnis Accepts Club Qualifying Offer - Cleveland Monsters
- Anaheim Ducks Sign Del Zotto, De Leo, Kloos and Wideman to One-Year Contracts - San Diego Gulls
- Minnesota Wild Re-Signs Defenseman Carson Soucy to One-Year, Two-Way Contract - Iowa Wild
- Penguins Sign Forward Myles Powell - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Admirals Sign Goalie Cam Johnson to AHL Deal - Milwaukee Admirals
- LA Kings Re-Sign Cal Petersen to Three-Year Deal - Ontario Reign
- Flames Sign Ryan Lomberg and Rinat Valiev - Stockton Heat
- Condors Sign Jake Kulevich and Jakob Stukel - Bakersfield Condors
- Flyers Sign Nicolas Aube-Kubel to Contract Extension - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.