Continental Tire Continues Partnership with North Carolina Football in 2019
CARY, NC - Continental Tire will return as the front of jersey sponsor for the North Carolina Courage in 2019. The Continental Tire logo will be featured on the front of both the home and away jerseys of the reigning NWSL Champions and Shield winners.
"We are proud to continue our partnership with such a nationally recognized brand," said North Carolina Football Club President and GM Curt Johnson."Continental Tire has a history of supporting soccer at all levels and as we continue to grow our brand, we are delighted to partner with an organization that shares our commitment to growing the sport."
Continental Tire has been affiliated with the North Carolina Football Club since 2017 and continues to expand its partnership with the club. In addition to the Continental Tire logo on the NC Courage kits, the brand will also be featured on the new LED ribbon boards at Sahlen's Stadium at WakeMed Soccer Park this season.
"We are excited to continue our partnership with North Carolina Football Club in 2019," said Travis Roffler, director of marketing for Continental Tire. "This sponsorship strengthens our soccer platform and allows us to support the game of soccer right in our own backyard. We wish both teams the best of luck this year."
Another returning feature of the partnership in 2019 includes the Continental Tire Broadcast Booth, as the brand continues as the title sponsor of all NCFC and NC Courage game broadcasts. Continental Tire will continue to sponsor all game summary recaps.
The brand will also be the presenting sponsor of the new Continental Tire Celebrating Soccer Series which will focus on fan experience in the form of interviews with NC Courage players. The interviews will be shared on North Carolina Courage social media channels throughout the season and will be featured on www.celebratingsoccer.com.
Continental Tire's dealer network includes locations in the Triangle area as well as across the United States. A complete list of dealers can be found at continentaltire.com.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from March 14, 2019
- Rio Grande Valley FC Signs Forward Michael Salazar - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- Phoenix Rising FC Acquires Four Players on Loan from LAFC - Phoenix Rising FC
- Legion FC Adds Herivaux, Wright from New England Revs - Birmingham Legion FC
- Match Preview: ATL UTD 2 vs. Louisville City FC - Atlanta United 2
- Match Preview | Ottawa Fury FC at Birmingham Legion FC - Ottawa Fury FC
- Las Vegas Lights FC Match Preview at OKC - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Republic FC Unveil Winning Fan Design for New Glory Craft Brewery Collaboration - Sacramento Republic FC
- Match Preview: Austin Bold FC Continues Road Trip with Match in Reno on Saturday - Austin Bold FC
- Continental Tire Continues Partnership with North Carolina Football in 2019 - North Carolina FC
- Four Memphis 901 FC Players Earn International Call-Ups - Memphis 901 FC
- Preview: Riverhounds SC at Tampa Bay Rowdies - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Canadian GK Callum Irving Back with Fury FC - Ottawa Fury FC
- USL Unveils New Vision for Academy Landscape - USL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent North Carolina FC Stories
- Midfielders Steven Miller and Ben Speas to Return to North Carolina FC for 2020 Season
- North Carolina FC Falls to Birmingham Legion FC 3-2 in USL Championship Playoffs
- North Carolina FC Begins Postseason Play at Home on Wednesday against Birmingham Legion FC
- North Carolina FC Closes out Regular Season with Thrilling 1-0 Win as Captain Austin Da Luz Is Honored
- Goalkeeper Alex Tambakis Headlines NCFC Team Awards as Most Valuable Player