Condors Welcome Back Fans Starting Saturday
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - With Kern County moving into the orange tier, the Bakersfield Condors are excited to announce that the team will host a limited capacity (10%) crowd for the remainder of the 2021 season starting with this Saturday's 8 p.m. contest against San Diego. Condors365 Members will have ticket priority. No general public tickets are on sale at this time.
"We are ecstatic to welcome back fans beginning on Saturday," Condors Team President Matthew Riley said. "It has been a long time since we have seen many of our fans and we cannot thank them enough for their patience throughout this process. We would also like to thank local and state health officials, the City of Bakersfield, and ASM/Mechanics Bank Arena for their work in making this possible."
The Condors will be the first AHL team in California to play in front of a home crowd.
Saturday's game will be televised LIVE on 23ABC presented by Dignity Health, Mercy and Memorial Hospitals and Three-Way Chevrolet.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 13, 2021
- Bakersfield Scores Four Unanswered to Beat Eagles, 6-2 - Colorado Eagles
- Wild Cruise Past IceHogs 4-1 for Sixth Win in Eight Games - Iowa Wild
- Comets Down Crunch In Hofer's First Career Win - Utica Comets
- Crunch Downed by Comets, 5-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Tampa Bay Lightning Sign Forward Cole Koepke to Two-Year Contract - Syracuse Crunch
- Condors Welcome Back Fans Starting Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Sound Tigers Edged by Hot Hartord - Bridgeport Islanders
- Bears Weekly: Strong Goaltending Helps Bears Continue Winning Ways - Hershey Bears
- Tucson Roadrunners' Road Ahead: Week of April 12, 2021 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Middleton Returns, Timmins and Renouf Recalled - Colorado Eagles
- Amerks Sign Three to Professional Tryouts - Rochester Americans
- Defenseman Brandon Crawley Loaned to Monsters by New York Rangers - Cleveland Monsters
- Syracuse Crunch, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins Game on May 12 Canceled - Syracuse Crunch
- Florida Panthers Recall Noah Juulsen from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Sound Tigers Return Home to Face Wolf Pack at 1 p.m. - Bridgeport Islanders
- Bears Recall Goaltender Hunter Shepard from Stingrays - Hershey Bears
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.