Florida Panthers Recall Noah Juulsen from Syracuse Crunch
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Florida Panthers have recalled defenseman Noah Juulsen from his conditioning loan to the Syracuse Crunch, General Manager Bill Zito announced today. The Panthers have also reassigned defenseman Alec Rauhauser from the Greenville Swamp Rabbits of the ECHL to the Crunch.
Juulsen, 24, recorded one assist in five games with the Crunch while on a conditioning assignment. He has also played in four games with the Panthers this season. The 6-foot-2, 201-pound defenseman has skated in 48 career NHL games with the Panthers and Montreal Canadiens tallying eight points (2g, 6a).
Rauhauser, 26, has skated in 27 games with Greenville this season posting one goal and six assists. He also played with Miskolci DVTK Polar Bears this season tallying 11 points (4g, 7a) in 22 games. Prior to his professional career, the 6-foot-3, 223-pound blueline appeared in 159 games with Bowling Green State University from 2016 to 2020 earning 122 points (29g, 93a).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 13, 2021
- Bakersfield Scores Four Unanswered to Beat Eagles, 6-2 - Colorado Eagles
- Wild Cruise Past IceHogs 4-1 for Sixth Win in Eight Games - Iowa Wild
- Comets Down Crunch In Hofer's First Career Win - Utica Comets
- Crunch Downed by Comets, 5-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Tampa Bay Lightning Sign Forward Cole Koepke to Two-Year Contract - Syracuse Crunch
- Condors Welcome Back Fans Starting Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Sound Tigers Edged by Hot Hartord - Bridgeport Islanders
- Bears Weekly: Strong Goaltending Helps Bears Continue Winning Ways - Hershey Bears
- Tucson Roadrunners' Road Ahead: Week of April 12, 2021 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Middleton Returns, Timmins and Renouf Recalled - Colorado Eagles
- Amerks Sign Three to Professional Tryouts - Rochester Americans
- Defenseman Brandon Crawley Loaned to Monsters by New York Rangers - Cleveland Monsters
- Syracuse Crunch, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins Game on May 12 Canceled - Syracuse Crunch
- Florida Panthers Recall Noah Juulsen from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Sound Tigers Return Home to Face Wolf Pack at 1 p.m. - Bridgeport Islanders
- Bears Recall Goaltender Hunter Shepard from Stingrays - Hershey Bears
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Syracuse Crunch Announce 2021-22 Regular Season Schedule
- Tampa Bay Lightning Sign Defenseman Fredrik Claesson to One-Year Contract
- AHL Team Athletic Trainers Selected as Winners of 2020-21 Yanick Dupré Memorial Award
- Syracuse Crunch Promote Cooper Gillogly to Director of Ticket Retention & Operations, Hire David Riggs as Director of Ticket Sales
- Syracuse Crunch to Hold 2021-22 Home Opener October 23