Condors Extend Broadcast with IHeartMedia; Move to Comedy 800 AM
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - The Bakersfield Condors and iHeartMedia have extended their broadcast agreement for the 2021-22 season. All 68 Condors regular season games and playoffs will air on Comedy 800 AM (KBFP) and through the iHeartRadio App driven by Three-Way Chevrolet. Broadcasts begin with a 15-minute pre-game show. When not conflicted, broadcasts will also be simulcast on Fox Sports 970 AM.
In addition "Condors in :60" will hit the airwaves across the iHeartRadio family of stations (Fox Sports 970 AM, ALT 106.1 KRAB Radio, 98.5 The Fox, Sunny 105.3 FM) on Mondays and Tuesdays providing highlights and a recap of the week's action.
Packages for AHLTV are on sale now to watch all Condors games for as low as $69.99 a season. Stream all games on your favorite device.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 16, 2021
- Abbotsford Canucks Announce Additions to Development Staff - Abbotsford Canucks
- Eagles Sign Trio to AHL Two-Way Contracts - Colorado Eagles
- Admirals Sign Blujus to AHL Deal - Milwaukee Admirals
- Thunderbirds to Continue to Call the MassMutual Center Home - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Moose Sign Forward Greg Meireles - Manitoba Moose
- Condors Extend Broadcast with IHeartMedia; Move to Comedy 800 AM - Bakersfield Condors
- Griffins to Retire Jersey Numbers of Michel Picard and Jeff Hoggan - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Minnesota Wild Names Joe O'Donnell New Radio Voice - Iowa Wild
- Senators Prospects Looking to Make a Mark at Rookie Camp - Belleville Senators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.