Colorado to Face Stockton in 2020-21 Regular Season Opener
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that the team will open the 2020-21 AHL regular season with a match-up against the Stockton Heat on Friday, February 5th at 7:05pm at the Budweiser Events Center. The meeting will officially kick-off the Eagles third season as members of the American Hockey League and will also mark the team's first game since March 11, 2020. A complete regular season schedule will be released in the days to come.
Colorado is set to begin its 2020-21 training camp on Monday, January 25th at the BEC. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, training camp will not be open to spectators. Although fans will not be able to attend games at the Budweiser Events Center to begin the season, the Eagles will continue to work with state and local health officials to determine a time in which it is safe to once again welcome fans into the stands at the BEC. In the meantime, every game this season can be heard on "The Home of the Colorado Eagles," 92.9 The Bear or streamed live on AHLTV.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 20, 2021
- Roadrunners Announce Preseason Schedule - Tucson Roadrunners
- Colorado to Face Stockton in 2020-21 Regular Season Opener - Colorado Eagles
- Texas Stars Home Opener Schedule for Friday, February 12 - Texas Stars
- Donovan Signs with HV71 for 2020-21 Season - Milwaukee Admirals
- Devils to Host Hershey Bears in Home Opener - Binghamton Devils
- Griffins Sign Wings Pick Sebrango to Amateur Tryout - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Iowa Wild Announces 2020-2021 Home Opener - Iowa Wild
- IceHogs Add Trio of Blackhawks Prospects to 2020-21 Roster - Rockford IceHogs
- Comets Hire Jason Shaya as AHL TV Broadcaster - Utica Comets
- Bears Ink Defenders O'Gara and Willcox to Professional Tryouts - Hershey Bears
- Gulls Open Preseason with 5-1 Win - San Diego Gulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.