Colorado Releases VanWormer from PTO
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that forward Jared VanWormer has been released from his professional tryout agreement. VanWormer skated in three games with the Eagles, notching four penalty minutes.
Colorado returns to action when the Eagles travel to San Diego to take on the San Diego Gulls on Friday, March 8th at 8:00pm MT.
Single-game tickets for the 2018-19 season are on-sale now and start at just $18 per seat. Purchase your seats today by visiting the Budweiser Events Center box office, online at ColoradoEagles.com or by calling the Eagles ticketing department at 970-686-SHOT (7468).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 4, 2019
- Week 22 Report: OT Thriller Highlights Hogs' 2-Game Split - Rockford IceHogs
- Insider: Big Week for First-Place Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals Acquire Plant, Recall Lane - Milwaukee Admirals
- Admirals Finally Return Home Tuesday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Stars Left Wing Spencer Naas Returned to Steelheads - Texas Stars
- Senators Acquire Fyten from Providence - Belleville Senators
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Wolf Pack Weekly, March 4-10 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Wolf Pack Release Zac Lynch from PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Syracuse Crunch Loan Goaltender Martin Ouellette to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- Seventh Annual "Dogs Night Out" Game Set for Sunday, March 10 against Binghamton - Rochester Americans
- Forward Matt Luff Recalled by Los Angeles - Ontario Reign
- Colorado Eagles Goaltender Pavel Francouz Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Colorado Eagles
- Colorado's Pavel Francouz Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Colorado Releases VanWormer from PTO - Colorado Eagles
- Reign Rally Undone by Iowa - Ontario Reign
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.