Admirals Finally Return Home Tuesday
Milwaukee, WI - For the first time in over three weeks the Admirals return to Panther Arena for a home game when they play host to the Texas Stars at 7 pm after completing a season-long seven game road trip.
The game is a big one both on the ice and off it as the Ads currently trail the Stars by two points in the standings for the fourth and final playoff spot in the Central Division with 17 games to play for Milwaukee. This is also the last time the two teams will square off in the regular season.
From a promotional perspective, Tuesday night is our Salute to Referees where all referees, umpires, linesmen, etc. get a FREE ticket to the game by showing proof at the Panther Arena Box Office or the Admirals office.
In addition, Tuesday night is Camera Night where fans can come onto the ice after the game and get pictures taken with all of the Admirals players. It is also Taco Tuesday, where fans can get two tacos and a soda for just $5.
Fans can purchase tickets by calling the Admirals office at (414) 227-0550, or online at www.milwaukeeadmirals.com. Groups of 10 or more people received a significant discount over the regular price. Fans look for more information or to book groups should call the Admirals office as well.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 4, 2019
- Week 22 Report: OT Thriller Highlights Hogs' 2-Game Split - Rockford IceHogs
- Insider: Big Week for First-Place Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals Acquire Plant, Recall Lane - Milwaukee Admirals
- Admirals Finally Return Home Tuesday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Stars Left Wing Spencer Naas Returned to Steelheads - Texas Stars
- Senators Acquire Fyten from Providence - Belleville Senators
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Wolf Pack Weekly, March 4-10 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Wolf Pack Release Zac Lynch from PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Syracuse Crunch Loan Goaltender Martin Ouellette to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- Seventh Annual "Dogs Night Out" Game Set for Sunday, March 10 against Binghamton - Rochester Americans
- Forward Matt Luff Recalled by Los Angeles - Ontario Reign
- Colorado Eagles Goaltender Pavel Francouz Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Colorado Eagles
- Colorado's Pavel Francouz Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Colorado Releases VanWormer from PTO - Colorado Eagles
- Reign Rally Undone by Iowa - Ontario Reign
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.