Canton Charge to Borrow Old Cavs' Court
CANTON, OH - Due to damage sustained during the delivery process after being resurfaced, the Canton Charge game court will not be available for Saturday's opening night contest. In relief until repairs are made, our Cleveland Cavaliers have provided their new Classic Edition court inspired by the Gund Arena Homecourt used from 1996-2003.
The natural maple hardwood floor is framed with a two-toned powder blue and black perimeter and is accented by the wave pattern featured in the Classic Edition design. The lane is solid orange with black and white accents. The Cavs classic logo is also displayed at half court. The Cavaliers 50th season logo and the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse logo can be read on each half court.
The Home Opener & Salute to Service presented by Ohio CAT tips off at the Canton Memorial Civic Center this Saturday, November 9th at 7:00 p.m. against the Lakeland Magic with tickets starting at $8! Thanks to the generosity of Charge community partners, all past and present service members who have represented the U.S. Military will be able to receive up to FOUR (4) FREE TICKETS at the box office with a valid military I.D. (subject to availability)! The night will also feature interaction with military vehicles, in-game auction to benefit local Veterans, performances by local military music groups & more!
For Charge Nation Memberships, group outings, game day promotions and up-to-date information, head to www.CantonCharge.com. or call 866-444-1944. The Canton Charge are part of the Cleveland Cavaliers organization and are also owned by a group led by Cavaliers Chairman and Quicken Loans Founder and Chairman Dan Gilbert. The group also owns and operates the Cleveland Monsters of the American Hockey League, who play their games at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in downtown Cleveland.
Images from this story
Cleveland Cavaliers' Classic Edition court
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 8, 2019
- Vipers Steal Opening Night from Spurs - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Martin, Skyforce Silence Wolves in Season Opener - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Hustle Hold off Legends for Season Opening Win - Memphis Hustle
- Dragan Bender Scores 20 Points, But Herd Drops Season-Opener to Windy City - Wisconsin Herd
- A Tale of Turnovers: Memphis Takes Game One - Texas Legends
- Skyforce Escape Wolves on Opening Night - Iowa Wolves
- Drive Begin Season with Impressive Road Win - Grand Rapids Drive
- Magic Gain Control Early to Beat Mad Ants - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Legends Announce 24 Charity Jersey Nights - Texas Legends
- Vipers to Host Austin Spurs for Home Opener - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Stars Finalize Opening Night Roster - Salt Lake City Stars
- College Park Skyhawks Announce Opening Night Roster - College Park Skyhawks
- Legends to Open Online Trading Academy Club November 9th - Texas Legends
- Canton Charge to Borrow Old Cavs' Court - Canton Charge
- Complete 2019-20 Windy City Bulls Home Schedule to Air on NBC Sports Chicago - Windy City Bulls
- Austin Spurs to Host 15th Anniversary Celebration Tonight - Austin Spurs
- Peachtree TV Announced as the Broadcast Home of the College Park Skyhawks - College Park Skyhawks
- Milwaukee Bucks Assign Dragan Bender to Wisconsin Herd - Wisconsin Herd
- Knicks Finalize 2019-20 Opening Night Roster - Westchester Knicks
- Wolves Announce 2019-20 Opening Night Roster - Iowa Wolves
- Stockton Kings to Debut the Interactive Thrive Zone, Presented by Kaiser Permanente - Stockton Kings
- NBA G League Embarks on 19th Season with Record 28 Teams - G League
- Win the Moment 2.0: on the Identity of the New-Look Raptors 905 - Raptors 905
- Nuggets Assign Vlatko Cancar to Erie BayHawks - Erie BayHawks
- Greensboro Swarm Announce Opening Night Roster and Coaching Staff Additions - Greensboro Swarm
- Charlotte Hornets Assign Jalen McDaniels to Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.