BlueClaws to Host Mini Golf Tournaments at Saturday Home Games
LAKEWOOD, NJ - The BlueClaws will host Mini Golf Tournaments at the all-new BlueClaws Mini Golf Course at Saturday home games this summer, the team announced on Tuesday.
The tournaments will be held at the following games: June 16th, June 30th, July 14th, July 28th, August 4th, and August 18th.
Each event begins promptly when the gates open at 5 pm (those that cannot arrive by 5 pm should not enter). Competitors will play three rounds each on the nine-hole family course located down the right field line after a shotgun start. There will be prizes including a trophy and ceremonial first pitch for winners in both the adult (13+) and junior (12/under) divisions.
Participation is $20 per person and includes a game ticket, plus three rounds in the tournament.
How to Register - Register online using the single-game ticket option for each specific game or by calling Kevin Crehan at 732-901-7000 ext 196. Those that already have a game ticket and want to register must do so by calling in.
The BlueClaws nine-hole mini golf course is located down the right field line. The course is available for parties and special events.
Each hole on the mini golf course is named after a former BlueClaws player. The 'Holes of Fame' cover Phillies legends going back to the team's first three seasons at the Jersey Shore all the way through to record-setting members of the 2017 BlueClaws.
At each of the next six Saturday BlueClaws home games, gates open at 5 pm as part of the Founder's Brewing Summer Concert Series.
June 16th: Splintered Sunlight (Grateful Dead Night, presented by Central Jersey Blood Center)
June 30th: Parrot Beach Band (Margaritaville Night at the Park, presented by Hackensack Meridian Health)
July 14th: After the Reign (Country Night, presented by Toyota World of Lakewood)
July 28th: E-Street Shuffle (Bruce Springsteen Appreciation Night, presented by Kean University)
August 4th: Kilmaine Saints (Irish Heritage Night, presented by AJ Perri)
August 18th: Britishmania (Beatles Night, presented by the Asbury Park Press)
Bands will be playing live in the BlueClaws Biergarten from 5 pm until 7 pm, with first pitch at 7:05 pm each night. For more on the Summer Concert Series, click here.
The BlueClaws are the Jersey Shore's stop stop for affordable, family fun. Tickets for all remaining home games are available by calling 732-901-7000 option 2 or online at BlueClaws.com.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from June 6, 2018
- West Virginia Powers over Legends in Game Three - Lexington Legends
- McPhearson Gets Dirty, Drives in Pair of Key Runs to Lead RiverDogs to Victory in Columbia - Charleston RiverDogs
- Stafford's Blast Lifts West Virginia to 5-3 Victory - West Virginia Power
- Ynoa, Encarnacion Too Much for Tourists - Asheville Tourists
- 'Hoppers Pitching Quiets 'Birds - Delmarva Shorebirds
- Suns Split DH on Flores' Walk-Off Homer - Hagerstown Suns
- Diaz Pitches Drive to Shutout of GreenJackets - Greenville Drive
- Pitchers' Duel Won by Drive - Augusta GreenJackets
- Fireflies Smash a Season-High Three Homers on Wednesday - Columbia Fireflies
- BlueClaws, Suns Split Wednesday Double-Header - Lakewood BlueClaws
- Fireflies Game Notes: June 6 vs. Charleston (Game 57) - Columbia Fireflies
- West Virginia Power: Game Notes (June 6) - West Virginia Power
- BlueClaws to Host Mini Golf Tournaments at Saturday Home Games - Lakewood BlueClaws
- All-Star Catchers Go Deep in Loss to Kannapolis - Hickory Crawdads
- Rail Passenger Disembarks in Charleston During 6,000 Mile Journey - West Virginia Power
- Power Splits Doubleheader Behind Offensive Nightcap - West Virginia Power
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lakewood BlueClaws Stories
- BlueClaws Charities Announces 2018 Grant Recipients
- Claws Fall 2-1 as Legends Take SAL Title
- Claws Fall 6-3 on Thursday as Legends Take 2-1 Series Lead
- Claws Fall 5-2; Legends Level Series at 1-1
- Comeback Claws Come from Five Down in Ninth, Win Game One 6-5 at Lexington