Bees to Observe Moment of Silence Prior to Today's Game
SALT LAKE CITY (June 27, 2010) - In response to the tragedy that occurred yesterday involving Quinn Falk, a pilot for Aerial Ads, the Salt Lake Bees will observe a moment of silence prior to this afternoon's game in his honor. First pitch for today's game is at 2:05 p.m.
An additional tribute to Falk, following discussions with his family and the owners of Aerial Ads, will occur during an upcoming game suitable to their preference.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from June 27, 2010
- Round Rock Express Split at Nashville - Round Rock Express
- Nashville Beats Round Rock on Sunday Night, 8-5 - Nashville Sounds
- Z's Fall to I-Cubs 9-2 - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Express Defeat Sounds in Suspended Game Completion - Nashville Sounds
- Aces 9th Inning Rally Falls Short in 8-7 Loss - Reno Aces
- Sacramento Tops Tacoma for Fourth Consecutive Win - Sacramento River Cats
- De La Rosa Hurts Beavers with Arm, Bat in 5-2 Win - Portland Beavers
- De La Rosa, Sox Staff Spectacular in Second Rehab Start, Win 5-2 - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Rummel, UNO Star Diamond to Pitch Tuesday Vs. Zephyrs - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- RedHawks Game Notes - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Bees to Observe Moment of Silence Prior to Today's Game - Salt Lake Bees
- Memphis holds off 'Topes - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Sacramento tops Tacoma, climbs above .500 - Sacramento River Cats
- Beavers win series opener as teams combine for 36 hits - Portland Beavers
- Long Night for Sky Sox, Lose to Portland, 12-7 - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.