Austin Bold FC Partners with IdealSeat
STIN, TX - Austin Bold FC has partnered with IdealSeat to launch the Fan Intelligence Consumer Platform allowing Bold fans the ability to input their game and experience preferences online for real-time ticket recommendations and for future promotions and offers catered specifically to them. The Bold ticket sales staff is already utilizing the IdealSeat Dashboard to assist fans through the sales process, giving them the latest in ticket recommendations at their fingertips.
"We are excited to allow fans to experience the IdealSeat Platform directly from our ticketing site," said Roberto Silva, General Manager of Austin Bold FC.
"Our consumer-facing Fan Intelligence Platform focuses on attracting single-game fans and then growing them into loyal season ticket holders," said Joel Carben, CEO of IdealSeat. "We are currently working with partners in the NFL, NHL, USL, NCAA and major ticketing platforms to give fans better control over where they sit based on the type of experience they want to have at a game. We are proud to expand our partnership with the Bold to include the Fan Intelligence Platform to their existing tools."
The technology is the result of collecting and analyzing millions of data points about the fans, team and Bold Stadium allowing fans explore areas of the stadium that feature sun or shade, family friendly seating, access to unique food or drinks, and seats with other avid fans. The process results in increased revenue for the team, an acceleration sales process, and an improved experience for the fans.
You can view the Bold Consumer Platform and view seats customized to your preferences, by visiting https://bold.idealseat.com. You can also speak directly to a Bold representative by calling 512-872-8700.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from May 16, 2019
- Lights FC to Take on Orange County FC in Lamar Hunt Us Open Cup - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Preview | Indy Eleven Continues Home Stand vs. Charleston Battery - Indy Eleven
- Match Preview vs. Phoenix Rising FC - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Preview: Riverhounds SC at Memphis 901 FC - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Preview: Nashville SC Looking to Continue Scoring Blitz against Charlotte Independence - Nashville SC
- Championship Look Ahead - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Battery Advance to the Third Round of the U.S. Open Cup - Charleston Battery
- Providence Park to Host Two Soft-Opening Matches Featuring T2 Prior to Official Relaunch - Portland Timbers 2
- Austin Bold FC Partners with IdealSeat - Austin Bold FC
- Nashville SC to Play Two Matches at Nissan Stadium - Nashville SC
- Indy Eleven Drops New Checkered Flag Jerseys on Honda Racing Drivers Today at IMS - Indy Eleven
- Republic FC Advance to Third Round of the 2019 U.S. Open Cup with 1-0 Win over Reno 1868 FC - Sacramento Republic FC
- Phoenix Rising Eliminated from U.S. Open Cup in Penalties - Phoenix Rising FC
- Morton's Brace Helps Guide Memphis 901 FC to Historic Win in the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - Memphis 901 FC
- El Paso Locomotive FC Come up Short against Forward Madison FC - El Paso Locomotive FC
- STLFC Advances in Penalty Shootout to Third Round of US Open Cup - Saint Louis FC
- Open Cup, Second Round: LouCity 3, Reading United 0 - Louisville City FC
- Switchbacks FC Move on to Next Round of Open Cup with Win over FC Denver - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Austin Bold FC Stories
- Austin Bold FC Hosts "Fan Appreciation Night" September 22
- Austin Bold Hosts First Responders Night 9/11
- Austin Bold Claims Copa Tejas Title at Home in Win over RGV FC
- Austin Bold Adds Midfielder George Acosta to Roster
- Austin Bold FC Receives Defender Gustavo Rissi