Attack Shack Reopening to the Public
The Owen Sound Attack are excited to announce that the Attack Shack at the MacVicar & McComb Sutton Realty Attack Box Office will reopen to the public beginning on Monday, November 30th with extended hours for the holiday season.
The Attack Shack will be open: Mondays: 9am to 5pm Tuesdays: 9am to 7pm Wednesdays: 9am to 5pm Thursdays: 9am to 7pm Fridays: 9am to 5pm Saturdays: 10am to 2pm (only for December 5 , 12 & 19 ) Christmas Eve: 9am to 12pm
In accordance with local health and safety protocols, only four customers will be allowed in the Attack Shack at one time. Patrons are asked to enter at the central doors at the South Entrance to the Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre, where they will be let inside by an Attack staff member. Due to the limited amount of customers allowed inside, we ask that visitors are limited to one member per household. Masks must be worn and personal information will be recorded for contact tracing
"We're excited to have found a solution that will allow Attack fans safe access to our team store for all their holiday shopping" said Attack Coordinator of Communications and Community Relations Allan Gibbons.
"For the first time, all Owen Sound Attack game-worn jerseys will be on display and available for purchase. Fans are going to love being able to look through them and find their favourite player" added Gibbons.
Access will be strictly limited to the Attack Shack premises. No other area of the Bayshore Community Centre will be accessible, including bathrooms or the walking track. Customers are encouraged to use contactless forms of payment. Signage will be posted guiding customers through the store in a safe manner.
The Owen Sound Attack would like to thank the City of Owen Sound and Public Health Grey Bruce for their guidance and support as we reopen to the public.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from November 26, 2020
- Winstanley Joins Battalion - North Bay Battalion
- Attack Shack Reopening to the Public - Owen Sound Attack
- Kitchener Rangers Launch Retro Tee's in Support of Clarky's Kids - Kitchener Rangers
- Peterborough Petes Recognize Logan Burns as this Week's Local Minor Hockey Volunteer - Peterborough Petes
- In the Game: Ben McFarlane (Guelph Storm) - Guelph Storm
- Hound Pound 'Black Friday' Sale Starts Fri. Nov 27 - Soo Greyhounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Owen Sound Attack Stories
- Burroughs and Goure on NHL Central Scouting 'Players to Watch' List for January
- Attack Acquire Nikita Tiatinkin from IceDogs
- Attack Organization Mourns the Loss of Georgina McKelvie
- Attack Hosting Virtual Coaches Forum
- Delemont to Represent Switzerland at World Juniors